More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ByThePowerOfSCIENCE ByThePowerOfSCIENCE

Where to go first?

The cast!

Oh. You don't wanna read and make your own adventure? You just wanna know who's in this story? Well... Cool. I guess. I mean, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this story if you do read it. Just remember, this story is a work in progress. So these characters may update with time. That being said, here they are!

Kellie Miller - 18 year old goth. Child of James Miller and Kyra Miller. Rebellious teen who loves romance novels (secretly) and hopes one day to meet someone who likes her for who she is, no matter what that is. Used to have scarlet red hair, but dyes it black after she found that finding true friends was harder when they just want you for your looks. Has a trademark angry smiley face she always wears that she got from her mom. Is a bit of a nerd, loves reading good comics. Has DD breasts, but wears a minimizer bra. Loves: Comics, Dead things, Bones, Snakes. Hates: Cheerleaders, fake people, spiders

Mary Juarez- 18 year old Best friend. Child of Manuel Juarez and Amanda Juarez. She is a bit crazed and... yeah. She's fucking nuts. Loves her friends and to sing, but longs for a day when she can sing professionally. Likes Disney Films, but hates princesses (rumor has it she is jealous of the singing). You have known her since 5th grade where she stuck gum in her hair, then while trying to get it out of your hair, she slipped and both of your heads got stuck together for the rest of the day. She has a bit of a crush on the guitarist in the band she is in, but a bigger crush on you. Loves: Singing, Disney, small chocolates, Gum. Hates: Bananas, Guns, needles, elves.

Josephine (Joe) McIntyre- 20 year old Volleyball superstar. Child of Damion Feldspar and Sarah McIntyre. When she came to college, Josephine wanted to be one thing. A sugeon, after being inspired by the tales of her grandfather, John McIntyre, who served in Korea. However, despite doing okay in grades, she was soon discovered to be a queen on the volleyball field. She has since been told not to be a surgeon, but to become a great athlete and would need someone close to help her get back on the path of doctorhood. Likes: Science, doctors, working out, guns. Hates: Cheating, running away from problems, her father.

Danielle (Andromeda) Sterling- 19 year old Hippie. Adoptive child of Dave and Tony Emmerson. Growing up in a gay liberal household, Danielle was eager to learn about more points of view coming to college. However, she had a bad experience as her boyfriend (who was a right wing activist) her. Now she see's the entire right wing movement as a bunch of monsters. Took on the new name of Andromeda and decided to go full natural. Hates the establishment and constantly fights any rules set before her. Likes: Freedom, Flowers, explosions, tattoos. Hates: Republicans, pushing her for sex, rules.

Elizabeth (Lizzie) Waller- 19 year old peppy cheerleader. Child of Charles Waller and Margret Waller. Daughter of rich parents, Elizabeth could have easily just turned into a spoiled rich brat who is just so bright and cheery. And for the most part, she avoided that. She took a part time job in a garage, she grew her own garden, she did everything to not be what people saw her as. However, when she got to college, she became overwhelmed with trying to keep up the facade and dealing with school and dealing with the unfortunate of her mother. So, she gave up and let others decide what she should be. Over 10 years of hard work was reversed in a couple months as she became the blonde pig-tailed cheerleader that everyone thought she should be. However... her true friends get who she wants to be out, a smart hard worker who will not adhere to any stereotype. Likes: P!nk, Working hard, working out, running through grass. Hates: Stereotypes, Pink, her 'girlfriends'.

Rabeea (Rebecca) Klinger- 18 year old nerd. Child of Cy Klinger and Mackenzie Klinger. Hailing from Toledo, the young mixed race girl always was mocked by other kids. Her name, Lebanese for garden, was always berated. She loved it as it was picked out by her grandfather, Maxwell Klinger, but after moving she started going by Rebecca to bury her descent slightly. However, the years of being a social outcast did give her plenty of time for reading, video game playing, comic reading, movie watching, and being the biggest nerd she could. She is also a writer, and love to read mysteries and, secretly, erotica. Likes: Good Erotica, reading, video games, comics. Hates: Jocks, people who make fun of Koreans or Lebanese, War.

Suki Kejima- 35 year old Teacher. Mother of Samuel Kejima. Her mother was a Japanese immigrant, where she met Johnathan Waters. Together, they had a child and wanted her to keep her heritige, so they gave her the name "Loved one" in Japanese and had her keep her mother's name. She became a teacher in English after teaching her mother to better her English all her life. She met a man once who made her heart flutter, and before he disappeared from the face of the Earth, they had a child who is now 12 years old. She has long been treated like an object by many people, students included, and yearns for someone who sees more in her, like her only love once did. Likes: Japanese things (excluding one thing) , Mature mindsets, teaching. Hates: Sexual jokes, ignorance, hentai

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)