More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What Has Changed In The Story?

The butt naked Emperor

One day the Emperor woke from out of his sleep as he enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing sleep the night that past. However, waking up from out of his bed he stretch his arms as he looked forward to a new day. "This is a wonderful morning that thou hath woken up in," said The Emperor, to his reflection as he stood up beside his bed and looked in the mirror. Then as he stood at his bed, three of his male servants and two lady maids now came into the bedroom hearing him rise up out of bed. "Good morning, to my servants," said the Emperor to his males and females servants that has seen the Emperor by his bed, as all the servants said "good morning your highness as they were glade to see the Emperor had woken up and seemed refreshed.

Then as the Emperor started to walk around his bedroom he told his servant "I would like to have my bath drawn and my breakfast ready." Then as the Emperor saw his servants looking at him, he asked, "why does thou look at me with such strangeness in thy eyes?," as the males servant of his said, "does the Emperor no longer believe in sleeping with clothes on?, For we all can see your schlong and scrotum on display, for we behold we see that you have no clothing in sight. "I am wear thy royal PJs for the fabric is invisible to thy eyes," said the Emperor to his loyal servants. "Very well then Emperor, and with that being said, we will draw Your bath," as the servant drew his bath for him.

What happens when Emperor is in the bath?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)