More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hermann3011 Hermann3011

Who do you choose?

The busty freckled brunette

You point at the busty brunette and say "I want to fuck her", she looks up and locks eyes with you, it seems like she looks forward to be fucked, she has long brown hair and green eyes, her big tits are a perfect target for your cum you think while studying her long thick legs. Only by looking at her gorgeous body your penis got rock hard. You can't wait to fuck that meaty pussy.

A door opens and the voice says "That's the room, now go inside", you both follow the command and enter a small room with only a bed inside, the door closes behind you. She sits down on the bed and spreads her legs inviting your big dick to explore her pussy. You see a little shelf with different kinds of lubes and other things you can use later. You take some lube and put it on your hand, you begin to massage her big tits, so she can give you smooth titjob, gently massaging them and getting her nipples hard.

"Give me a titjob", you say while still working on her tits, she bites her lip and pulls you closer, so she can reach your dick with her massive tits. You put your dick between her tits and begin fucking her cleavage while she presses her tits with her hands together making it feel tighter. She moves her tits up and down your big dick making it hard for you not to cum, your dick is buried in her big tits, only the tip being occasionally visible. You get faster and faster feeling the urge to cum, her freckled face would look so sexy with some cum on it, you think but you are not ready yet, she presses her tits even harder together making it impossible to resist the urge to cum. You take your dick and stroke it wildly aiming at her freckled face, you shoot your massive load all over her pretty face.

The girl looks at you with cum dripping from her face on her massive tits waiting for further instructions.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)