More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mu70 mu70

What do you want to do?

The brothers visit their old coach and his family

Well, Bryan doesn’t know where Candy has gone and the BBQ wouldn’t start for hours so the question is what to do in the morning? The answer was simple… Bryan was born in this city! There were enough old friends that would like to see/suck/fuck him and maybe he could convince Aron to come along..

“Hm, what about visiting coach Waters?” Bryan asks carefully – knowing that his brother has his own opinion about his former high school coach.

“Waters?” Aron nearly spit his morning coffee. “I’m not sure I want to ever see him again.”

“Oh he was nice.” Bryan answers.

“Yeah.” His brother’s laugh fills the kitchen. “But you first had to give his prick and balls a vacuum cleaning and in our last year he plowed your ass almost daily.”

“hmm, yes… he had a nice prick, though.” Bryan sighs while Aron simply shakes his head.

“That black bastard tried to fuck me!” The straight twin snarls – he had nothing against blacks, as long as they didn’t try to break into his back door.

“OH! Did you let him?” Aron swears he can hear some form of hope in his brother’s voice.

“No! I’m not like you and anyway I was busy banging the head cheerleader’s pussy, she was the last minx on the team I hadn’t done.”

“So what did you do?” Bryan smiles mischievously, he loves to hear good sex stories.

His brother shrugs. “I turned her around and offered him her ass. He thought about it for a second or two and then he worked his pole into her butt hole.”

Bryan snickers that is totally his brother. “Wasn’t she angry you used her like that?”

“She was and probably is a slut Bryan, how do you think she became a cheerleader in the first place? When I left that little cunt rode him like a wild bull, after she had swallowed his second load!”

“How come I never met her?” Both brothers look at their mother, who just appeared with a cup of coffee and a bathrobe two sizes too small. She immediately notices the bulge in Arons pants and that Bryan has already liberated his best friend. Marsha smiles and pets both her boys.

Aron notice the horny look in his mother’s eyes and that his brother is already too far down the road for some sense. If they don’t leave soon they will spend the entire day in this kitchen fucking their mother. Normally he would love to give that bitch a good banging but there is so much to do. She turns and leans against a cupboard. Her bathrobe is closed by two buttons, enough to keep her tits half and her belly fully covered. No chance for her crotch…

The boys get a perfect view of that wet, well fucked and still hungry snatch that once gave them life…

“Sorry Mum, just some random cunt. Bryan and I have to go now, visiting an old teacher and I promised to drive. You know he can’t keep a car straight after his ass got a good pounding.” He smiled as if he really feels sorry, at least he hopes he does.

“Don’t we all.” Answers his mother and pulls her pussy lips apart. She is for another breakfast fuck but her sons are already out the door with nothing on but shoes and boxer shorts. Luckily Bryan had already snatched the keys for the car. If he had to get back in there, he wouldn’t have come out again.

Both guys hope that coach Waters didn’t move out of town or anything like that. Bryan pulls his shorts back on but of course he can’t hide his enormous hard on. Aron is also spotting his boner through the shorts – in his case this is due to his mother’s show in the kitchen.

Only minutes later they stop at the house and a ridiculously looking mailbox tells them that this is indeed the house of a family called Waters. They do not leave the car at first, since one question still remains unanswered and it is Aron that finally says it.

“How do you want to do this?”

His brother looks puzzled. “How? I will walk to that door and ring.”

“The box says family, so what if…” Aron never finishes, Bryan has left the car and is already half way to that door – luckily his shorts are still on him – even if they look more like a veeeeeeeery high pyramid.

Aron finally reaches him after his brother has ringed the bell. They don’t have to wait for long and luckily it really is coach Waters that opens the door.

“Hi coach, you still remember us?” Bryan smiles full of optimism and a tiny bit of utter lust.

“Of course.” The coach smiles too, especially after he looks down at Bryan. His shorts are stretched so far that the coach can look into them. That’s even worse since he is wearing jogging pants only – and slowly getting hard. “How could I forget the Lutz twins? What brings you two here?”

“Weeeeell…” Bryan puts both hands on the coach’s six-pack ready to let them slip down anytime. “I had hoped we could… reconnect… we had a real good time in the old days…”

“Yeah.” The coach breaths heavily and his pants seem to lose the fight against a very agile and very large trouser snake. Bryan’s hands reach the waistband.

“Oh I really like to hear that…” he says and gets on his knees, pulling down Water’s pants. The black dick slaps his face – exactly what Bryan wants because he knows that the coach loves such thing. “Ohhhh, coach I swear you have grown a few inches.” He purrs while kissing the huge ebony shaft all over.

“Yeah, maybe be. Can you smell that? That’s my wife’s cunt and ass. I was just fucking her when I saw you at my door.” The coach sighs heavily. “Only the best for a randy little slut like you. Look up, now open your mouth. Good boy; stuck your tongue out. Further, yes.” The coach was fully hard now and slapped his cock head on Bryan’s tongue. The boy don’t grab the shaft, that is forbidden, no he grabs those luscious big black balls and starts to massage them. This is the moment the coach shoves his rod forward and Bryan’s hungry mouth happily engulfs it.

“Aw, you didn’t forget anything.” The coach says. “I bet you train well in college, you surely have already sucked off most black dicks you could find there.”

“Hmmm…” is all Bryan can mutter while happily slurping at that huge shlong.

His brother is slightly embarrassed, not because of the sex itself but by the lack of self-control in his twin. He takes a look around, it’s not that early anymore and Bryan is giving a blowjob to his former teacher right in front of the house. An attractive woman passes by, sees the show, licks her lips, smiles and leaves.

It seems this is not as uncommon as Aron would have guessed.

The coach was still in his own world. “I bet you don’t sleep alone at night. Come on you can take it deeper! God I missed that cunt you call your mouth. Hey Aron, have you finally turned bi?”

“No sir.”

“A shame. If you’re horny yourself, my wife is still in the kitchen.” He laughs roughly and crams a few more inches down Bryan’s throat.

“Thank you sir.” Aron wriggles past the couple and gets inside. Just around the corner he finds the kitchen and Mr. Water’s wife really is still there…

Mrs. Water’s is lying with her back on the kitchen table. She is totally naked and her legs are spread wide, her tits aren’t as big as your mothers but those nipples stand out as hard and engorged as humanly possible. The poor lady is so horny that she buried four fingers in her glistening wet cunt and the tip of a cucumber is sticking out of her well stretched butt. Furthermore the poor woman sounds like she really needs some attention - constantly moaning and aching.

“Is… is that you… George?” She is obviously hoping her husband returned to finish the job.

Aron smiles, this will be fun. “No, your hubby is busy playing with my brother.” He has turned around the table and casually pulls down his short as soon as she can see him. Her nice big lips open immediately and her tongue is hanging out like she somehow magically could catch him.

“Yeah, that’s George. Always hunting for some ass. Co… could you?” She was almost begging.

But Aron wants to play. “He said he fucked your ass too, was the cucumber already inside of you?”

She smiles “No, he only fucked my mouth and twat today. But our daughter is grounded in her room, maybe her ass was on the menu this morning before he came to me. He didn’t let me suck him off, so I can’t tell.” So many information needs to be rewarded. Aron plugs her mouth with his dick and she greedily welcomes it.

At that time his brother is on his knees and the coach’s dick far up his ass. Both men missed each other for a long time and are enjoying this session more than anything else this they.

George Waters grunts heavily and doesn’t care if anybody sees him banging this young man right in front of his house. “Son of a bitch! How does a slut like you keep his boy pussy so tight?”

“It’s w… well… trained.” Bryan is already near his climax. The is a real a good fuck and he hasn’t found anyone like him in a long time.

“I bet.” Mr. Waters starts fucking him like a jackhammer and Bryan howls his lust into the neighborhood, yet both can’t keep this up forever.

They enjoy each other’s company with a viscous fucking for a few minutes, then the coach can’t hold back anymore and gives into his climax. Bryan feels his ass hole getting filled by delicious crème and he feels himself gaping after the coach leaves him again.

The twin stays at the door at first trying to get back into the real world, before he joins the rest of the guys in the kitchen.

He sees a cucumber sticking out of Mrs. Water’s twat, while his brother is busy fucking her ass. On the other end of the table her husband is still erect and slapping her face while she tries to get him in her mouth.

“Come on Shelly.” He says. “You have to work for it.”

“Let me… let me taste him. I want to taste his ass on your dick!” Finally she gets hold on him and swallows his cock whole moaning loudly. The twins never thought they would meet a woman that is equally nymphomaniac as their mother.

“Hey Bryan.” George smiles at him. “You have to wait until a hole is free, I’m afraid. Or you go upstairs. My girl Tamika is grounded an I’m sure she would like to get some dick.”

What now? Waiting or going upstairs to Tamika?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)