More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mu70 mu70

What now? Waiting or going upstairs to Tamika?

Bryan wants to try Tamika.

For a moment Bryan watches his brother work that big prick into such a hungry piece of ebony ass. On the other end similar hungry lips closed around the black shaft of her husband, slurping loudly and enjoying your personal flavor on that pipe.

You feel your cock getting hard again and decide it’s time to find yourself another fuck hole. So you take the stairs and enter the room of the daughter – Tamika.

What a beautiful sight…

There is a black girl lying on her belly, hands and legs chained to the bed – totally naked. Her hair is straight and falls to her waist with Bettie Page-style bangs. As you get closer you see cum stains on her curvy body and fluids dripping out of her ass. She looks at you longingly and tries to push her booty in your direction, while her eyes never leave your suddenly throbbing erection.

“Are you a friend of my father?” She smiles wickedly.

“I suppose so. He is an old teacher of mine and just finished fucking my ass.” Bryan smiles back.

“Hmmm, yeah sounds like him. He loves asses…”

“Your mother too, she’s sucking him off now, while my twin brother pleasures her ass.”

“And will you pleasure me?” She finally takes a look at Bryan’s face and wriggles her ass.

Bryan shrugs. “Don’t know. Why are you chained to your bed?”

He hears her giggling nicely before she answers. “Well, yesterday I tried to get some tan in the garden, naked of course. My mother saw me teasing the boy next door. He jerked off furiously and I didn’t help him out. So mommy grounded me for daddy.”

“Really…” Bryan walks behind her and takes a lovely look at those two luscious holes.

“Yessssss, now will you take care of my juicy little pussy? I’m dripping all night, my bed is really wet. Can you smell it?” She rubs herself on the sheets.

This is so good Bryan simply needs to fuck her now. So he climbs on the bed and puts his dick next to that yummy cunt. Tamika starts to moan and that’s all it needs. The bi-twin presses forward and is surprised that his cock slides in so easily.

“Uhhhh, yeah you are a big boy…” She willingly impales herself on Bryan and starts to groan like a bitch in heat when he finally begins to fuck her. Like always when he is fucked first he is not only incredible horny but also doing it hard and fast – exactly what Tamika needs now.

Soon both young adults are rutting away like rabbits and howling like mad wolfs. Bryan isn’t surprised about Tamika’s qualities in bed. After all her parents are such great teachers and plowing that tight little cunt is simply breathtaking – at least for him. Tamika on the other hand…

“Ye… Ye… Yesssss!!! Fuck my Pussy!!! Ma… make… me cuuuuuuuuummmmm…” Tamika screams in sweet agony and Bryan feels her love tunnel tightening even more, yet he continues fucking and her simply jump from the cliff turns into a pretty long fall.

What he doesn’t know is that her father basically fucked her ass all night but always stopped shortly before she got her orgasm… All that frustration is now falling from her in a mind shattering ecstasy as her cunt finally gets the pounding it deserved and desired for the past eight hours.

Somehow Bryan can suppress his own orgasm, because banging this horny black bitch into submission and oblivion is too much of a turn on to waste it in a short 10 minutes session and so he continues to fuck his newest toy in her own bed.

Suddenly there is somebody at the door.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)