More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

Was that all real or just a dream?

The book is floating in the room

It was real as they saw the same book floating in middle air as Emily reaches out and takes the book and opens it as Kimberly looks over her shoulder and starts to ready the rules. The Book states;

"This contest is simple, you have until your 80th year on this earth to sleep with as many women as possible. They have to be of age and they have to be willing. However to help you with that, once you open this book, every women will find you the most beautiful and hottest people on this earth, even female family members. There are no rules, your points will only carry on from this day on and each other will not count towards your score.

There is a points system to this which goes like so.

Bisexual/Gay Female: 3 points
Straight Female: 5 points

This is due to despite them finding you both beautiful if they are straight, they will not become bisexual just by the slight, you have to work at that with your charm and flirting. That is the starting amount but there is modifiers that you can add to it.

The other's sister/cousins: +2 points
The other's Mother/Aunt: +5 points
The other's grandmother: +7 points
Dating/Married to a female: +3 points
Dating a guy: +4 points
Married to a guy: +8 points
Sleeping with a professor: +5 points
Public sex: +2 points
Threesome with each other and other: +3 points
Threesome with two females outside of this game: +6 points
Female over 60: +3 points

Other points may be added if you please me but those are just some of the basic ones for now. Now Emily and Kimberly, you are both currently 20 years old, that gives you sixty years, there points may change when you get older but for right now those are just the points you need to worry about. You should check the book every few weeks to see if I have added anymore. Good luck, your totals will be on your own papers as while as the name you got from female or a description if you didn't get one. May the best lesbian win."

The book once closes goes straight from Emily's hands to a drawer in Kimberly's desk as they both look at each other.

So which girl do you want to follow? Emily or Kimberly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)