More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Therock99 Therock99

So which girl do you want to follow? Emily or Kimberly?

Emily

Both girls are a little confused by the whole thing as they didn't know what to make of it. Kimberly was the first one to speak up as she turned to her friend with a smile. "Well at least we know we will live until we are 80 right?" She laughs as Emily still looked a little worried. "Look what's the worse that can happen, we have a chance to have a lot of fun and really that prize does sound good doesn't it?"

"Yeah but it's at a cost, we wouldn't be able to have real relationship or anything like that." Emily says as she did find the idea hot but worried if they would always seem it that way. Emily put a dressing grown on so she was standing next before sitting on her bed, Kimberly just sits on her bed as she smirks.

"That's not true, you just won't win if you do that, we don't have to do it, it seems like it;s our choice at the end of the day. Look we just don't have to do if we don't want but I don't see the harm, it's not like we haven't been fucking about." Kimberly jokes with her best friend but she did see the time and it was getting late and she had an early start. "Look it's late and I have a class in the morning, so let's sleep on it." Kimberly laid down in her bed as she started to get to sleep, Emily still hasn't sure but she would leave it until the morning.

Emily woke up and saw that Kimberly had already left, she didn't any classes until 2pm so she had time to spare as she saw it was only 10am. She was glad that she took time off training but she wanted to keep up a little bit. She was a 400 metres runner so she wanted to go for a run. However the question was where she wanted to the park near by or if she wanted to head outside of the city to really get away from it.

Park or head outside of Town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)