More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

The book appeared to…

The book appears to Ron

After the Hat became motionless once more, the sorting complete. All across the Great Hall students were exchanging conversations with their neighbours, Ron sat there inpatient, like everyone else waiting for Dumbledore to do his normal speech so food can arrive.

To our newcomers,' said Dumbledore in a ringing voice, his arms stretched wide and a beaming smile on his lips, 'welcome! To our old hands--welcome back! There is a time for speech-making, but this is not it. Tuck in!'

There was an appreciative laugh and an outbreak of applause as Dumbledore sat down neatly and threw his long beard over his shoulder so as to keep it out of the way of his plate--for food had appeared out of nowhere, so that the five long tables were groaning under joints and pies and dishes of vegetables, bread and sauces and flagons of pumpkin juice.

'Excellent,' said Ron, with a kind of groan of longing, and he seized the nearest plate of chops and began piling them on to his plate. When all the students had finished eating and the noise level in the Hall was starting to creep upwards again, Dumbledore got to his feet once more. Talking ceased immediately as all turned to face the Headmaster. Ron finished eating, wipe his mouth with a napkin waiting for the headmaster to dismiss them to bed.

'Well, now that we are all digesting another magnificent feast, I beg a few moments of your attention for the usual start-of-term notices,' said Dumbledore. 'First-years ought to know that the Forest in the grounds is out-of-bounds to students--and a few of our older students ought to know by now, too. ' (Harry, Ron and Hermione exchanged smirks. )

'Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me, for what he tells me is the four-hundred-and-sixty-second time, to remind you all that magic is not permitted in corridors between classes, nor are a number of other things, all of which can be checked on the extensive list now fastened to Mr. Filch's office door.

'We have had two changes in staffing this year. We are very pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank, who will be taking Care of Magical Creatures lessons; we are also delighted to introduce Professor Dennis, our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.

The Gryffindor common room looked as welcoming as ever, a cosy circular tower room full of dilapidated squashy armchairs and rickety old tables. A fire was crackling merrily in the grate and a few people were warming their hands by it before going up to their dormitories; on the other side of the room Fred and George Weasley were pinning something up on the noticeboard. Ron waved Harry and Hermione goodnight and headed straight for the door to the boys' dormitories; he was not in much of a mood for talking at the moment.

Once Ron got to his bed, he noticed a book sitting on his pillow.

“Great, dad must of sent this, like I need more books”sighed Ron picking up the book.

[The secret book of slytherin, By Lord slytherin] Ron read the title looking very disgusted at holding a snake book, but after looking thru the book a smirk appeared on his face. Ron could feel his cock harden in his pants, the thought of fucking all the girls in Hogwarts made Ron’s cock leak a wad of pre cum into his underwear..

What will Ron do first

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)