More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The boarding school sentence

Vanessa was dumbfounded when the judge announced that she was to attend a boarding school for as long as it takes to reform. She was instructed to pack reasonable clothing, and to await transport to her new school.

Her lawyers reassured Vanessa that this was ordinary boarding school, and that there have been reports of bizarre and mysterious things going on there. "How the fuck does that make me feel better?! They're sending me back to fucking school! Idiot." She had said to the lawyer, who she will be firing after she's served her sentence.

Vanessa didn't have long to prepare, as the vehicle pulled up outside her house early the next morning. She had decided to ignore the basic instruction regarding her clothing, and packed her most fashionable and expensive clothes. She needed to show everyone at the school who was in charge.

Vanessa had chosen to wear her incredibly expensive black designer pantsuit, which really showed off all her curves. She kept her long and wavy black hair tied into a messy bun, and she applied her most expensive makeup. She was a stunning sight to see, and she knew it. Not only did she want to make a good entrance, but she also had to look her best when meeting the headmistress.

Nothing major occured on the journey there, the men dropping her off remained silent the whole journey. Vanessa felt really awkward, but at the same time she was glad they weren't giving her a lecture on instructions. As the car pulled into the school's road, Vanessa was shocked at what she saw. The school was huge! With at least four old Victorian style buildings stretching out across a large field. The main entrance was in the center building, which is exactly where the car parked.

"Alright walk in through those two doors, and the lovely receptionist can deal with you." This was the first and last thing the man said to Vanessa, who just put her shades on and strutted toward the school entrance with her expensive suitcase.

Does Vanessa go in cocky or open-minded?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)