More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milit Milit

Where do we start?

The big prize!

You may be wondering who that hot girl on the cover is.

Well, I am very happy to announce that I have decided to make a series of prizes if this tournament manages to meet my expectations: A series of illustration commissions in this style for certain winners.

In order for this award to be given, I will require that we reach 16 competitors. If we manage to do it, I will award three prizes at the end of the tournament:

1st for the winner of the tournament

The winner of the tournament will receive a color illustration by me to use in the story of their choice. You just have to inform me of the situation in which the female character will find herself and I will draw her. This includes a full body drawing and background.

2° For the champion of the points table

The competitor who gets the most points in the points table by the end of the tournament will receive a color illustration from me to use in the story of their choice. You just have to inform me of the situation in which the female character will find herself and I will draw her. This includes a full body drawing with no background.

3° For the profile with the most votes

The competitor who gets the most likes on the profile he created of his girl will also win a full body NSFW illustration, but it will be of his character from this story in some ENF situation of this story. Includes background.

Prizes will be awarded through my DeviantArt account.

I love you, thanks for everything

- Milit

What do you think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)