More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Where do you wish to start.

The belt.

John was seated in a corner most seat of the back row of his local cinema. It was a loveseat, specially placed for couples who wanted to share a seat while watching a movie. Alex, his girlfriend or partner or however you want to call it, was cuddled snugly against his side, her head resting on his shoulders and her curvaceous body pressed against his. He had his arm wrapped around her slim waist and was slowly tracing lines on the warm skin that was exposed. He let his hand trail higher, slipping under the hem of Alex's shirt. His hand gently brushed the underside of her firm, yet soft breast, and after a second, he opened his hand to grab a full hand of her soft flesh, and squeezed gently making Alex moan slightly from the sensation.

As the lights began to dim, and the commercials and teasers began to roll, Alex suddenly used one of her hands to undo his zipper and took out his dick. With only the barest encouragement, she lowered her head and began to lick and suck on John's member until it was fully erect. The sounds blaring from the speakers masked her sucking and licking from the other people present. When he was fully erect, she began to enthusiastically take his cock deeper and deeper with each bob of her head, until she had taken him fully into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the shaft as she went, and the occasional moan of pleasure vibrated nicely along his shaft.

John could see the envy and jealousy in their eyes as he occasionally caught men glancing over their shoulder. And why wouldn't they be? He thought to himself as he felt Alex shiver in pleasure as he grazed her stiff nipple with one of his fingers. She was exceptionally beautiful. A slim, fit body. Generous soft breasts. A shapely ass. Silky dark brown hair. And a pair of bright eyes that hid an intelligence few people expected.

At first glance, she could easily be mistaken for Alexandra Daddario. But if you looked closer, you could see that it WAS Alexandra Daddario. John removed his hand from Alexandra's breast, and instead lowered it until it was resting on her shapely ass, or rather the tight designer jeans she was wearing. How exactly did John end up with one of Hollywood's most sexy celebrities eagerly deep throating his cock in the back of a public cinema? That question had multiple answers. Firstly, they genuinely loved each other, as their affection was clear to see when she looked up and their eyes met. Secondly, he was one of the few people who did not devolve into rabid fanboys or creepy pervs the moment he saw her, something that earned her appreciation quite quickly. Thirdly, they were both far smarter then people assumed based on their looks or appearance, and when they figured that out, the conversation came easily. And finally, the object resting beneath his hand.

As he moved his hand to the front of Alexandra's pants, between her legs, he applied some pressure and felt the unwavering steel of her chastity belt vibrating under her jeans. The vibrations slowly increased in strength as Alexandra continued to suck, bringing him closer to orgasm with each bob of her head. The belt was using advanced technologies to ensure the pleasure her pussy received was directly proportional to how close John was to orgasm. The only difference, it would never let her cum.

As the final commercial began to roll, John used his free hand to push Alexandra's head all the way down one last time, before he orgasmed. Thick streams of his cum were shot deep into Alex's throat, and he could hear the faint gulping sounds as she swallowed every last drop. His hand resting on her crotch had felt the increase of power from the belt, as the vibrations travelled through her pants, into his hand. He also felt Alexandra tense up ever so slightly as her own pleasure was pushed closer and closer. She moaned around his cock lustfully as her entire body was perched on the edge of orgasm, and that was what sent him over. Seconds after John finished he felt the vibrations fall back to a low and steady hum, courtesy of his phone simply being near the chastity belt. Alexandra gave a quiet wail as her near orgasm began to recede, before she raised her head from his crotch. She picked her soda from the cupholder, and with the best seductive look she could manage, began to suck on the straw, rinsing her mouth with her drink.

She nestled back against John's side, and after sharing a passionate kiss, the two focused on the film, who's opening credits had begun to roll. Meanwhile, every male, and a few females, in the room wondered the same thing with envy:

How did he end up with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)