More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RhynoZeroes RhynoZeroes

What does she find in the bushes?

The bandit leader and the missing student

Against the muddy ground, a big fat man was sitting naked, on his knees, and was pressing the student into the ground. He had her hands gripped tightly and sat on her legs, making it impossible for her to escape. He had ripped her red tights and was now fucking her relentlessly. Her screaming was unintelligible, it was just a mess of words. She was struggling, but the large man had the upper hand.

Byleth decided to sneak forward. As the man was distracted, she would strike him from behind with her dagger.

"Not so cocky now, are we? Your highness?" the man yelled out in a mocking tone. "You really are a slut, huh? You actually like this don't you?"

There was no way she would answer that, and who in their right mind would enjoy something lik....

"Y-YES!" The woman screamed.

At this scream, Byleth was startled, and that was when it happened. As she took another step forward, she stepped on a branch that alerted the man. He turned around slowly, and Byleth could see the maliciousness in his eyes.

"What do we have here? Looks like the main course has arrived" he grunted and turned around.

Byleth had never seen a man naked before, but this was nothing like she ever could imagine. This sight was vile. His fat cock was still glistening from his intercourse with the student. It was like the thing was emanating an aura, its vulgar smell could be felt from miles away. And still it stood proudly up, like a hunting dog sniffing for its prey. The fat old man stood a bit taller than her, casting a shadow over her.

Before she knew it, she was sitting down. She probably stumbled back in surprise and fear, and tripped. Before she knew it, the ginormous penis was just inches from her face.

"Lick it." Demanded the man.

Tears was rolling down her face. There was no way in hell that she would ever stoop so low as to get in contact with such a disgusting pig of a human. But weirdly enough, there was something deep inside her urging her to do it. Like a little devil on her shoulder pushing her soft cheeks toward the smelly thing. It was like something had completely taken control of her mind, she was now pressing her whole face against the crotch of the man, his thick smelly bush tickling her face. Byleth could feel her heart beat faster and her eyes felt heavy. The greasy dick rubbed against her smooth face, and she rubbed back, covering herself in the juices from his previous achievement.

Why?

It was the only thought that ran across her mind. Why did this excite her? Byleth felt that a pool of her own juices had formed wheres she was sitting. She grinded her legs together in anticipation. Fear, excitement, hatred, lust. All these emotions blended into one and made her completely unable to act.

"Whats wrong?" the man grinned an almost toothless grin. "Did you already cum? Did my smell entrance you so much that you're unable to speak?"

Most of all, she hated how right he was.

She looked up in hatred at the man, tears now streaming down her cheeks. In her mind, she was pushing him away with her hands, but in reality, she was embracing his hairy legs, her soft warm breath tickling his member.

"Fine, I'll do it myself" he sighed and grabbed a stern hold of Byleth's head. In one fellow motion, he pushed his fat cock past her full lips and into her mouth.

Byleth's eyes widened at this sudden act. The giant cock filled up her entire mouth, making it hard to breathe. When she tried to breath through her nose instead, the smell of his cock filled her head. She felt like she got drunk on the smell alone, and she let her arms fall to her side, letting the man use her mouth as he pleased.

After what felt like an infinity, he pressed her head tightly, and an eruption spurted out of his cock, feeding Byleth with his musky sperm straight down her throat. The orgasm lasted for a while, but when he let go, Byleths whole mouth was full. The thick sperm poured out of her mouth onto her chest, tears and saliva mixed in. As he let go of her head, Byleth fell to the side and passed out.

The world turns dark

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)