More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

The babysitter's tip (Teen, Cheating Spouse. Finished story.)

"Night, Mrs. B!" Kathy said, waving out of the front passenger's seat window of the car. Mr. B merely rolled his eyes and shook his head, before signalling the turn and getting onto the feeder road out of his area. Stretching her arms over her head, Kathy let out something between a sigh and a yawn. "Thanks for driving me home, like usual. Did you two have a nice night out, Mr. B?"

"We had a lovely time out tonight, Kathy. Thanks for asking," he replied, flicking his eyes off the empty road for a moment to look at her. Her hair was dyed neon green tonight, and ended just under her chin. She was wearing a purple-ish K-pop girl group t-shirt, under her skirt, her jeans had a couple of stylish rips in them, and a pair of striped sleeve warmers tied her outfit together. "I hope Tony wasn't too much of a handful for you," he said, letting his hand drift from the gear shift to graze at her knee. "And how's that college application coming along?"

Her eyebrow shot upwards when he did that, but she didn't react anymore beyond that. "Meh, it's alright I guess. I mean, it's a local place, like a hour from my place by train, so I can still babysit if you need me to," she said, leaning backwards and showing off a little bare belly skin, accidentally on purpose. "And Tony's a good egg. But he was really into playing Superhero today, so that was a little intense."

"Oh yeah?" Mr. B said, moving over into the slow lane. "Who was he today? The Spider-dude? Or the cat-guy?"

Kathy snorted a laugh. "Spider-dude... that's funny. No, no, it's the one with the shield."

"One with the shield? Commander Something-or-other right?" he asked, prompting even more suppressed laughter from Kathy. "Wait a minute. Doesn't he throw that thing around like crazy? You didn't let him throw any of our plates, did you?"

"Mr. B! Of course not! How could you ask me that?" she retorted, with a badly put on shocked tone. "He has a Frisbee remember? We were very careful, and only used it in his room." He merely grunted and shook his head again. Letting out a breath, Kathy rested her chin in her hand and looked out the window. Recognizing familiar landmarks, she looked over to him and casually said, "I think we've gotten far enough. Don't you, Mr. B?"

He just grinned and pulled into the nearest parking lot.

Within minutes, he was in the back of his car, kissing a young woman at least half his age, with the intensity of a man just as young. He loved his wife, there was no doubt about that, and would never, ever have considered cheating on her, but he was still a man with needs. And whenever his needs overwhelmed him, she would always be in the middle of the worst migraine in existence, or she had Tony to mind. That was when they met Kathy.

It started our completely professional, but in their chats when he drove her home, she had managed to deduce that things were not the best between him and his wife, and told him that for a little extra, she wouldn't mind making out with a DILF like him. At first it was completely innocent, a peck on the cheek here, a bit of tongue there, which quickly grew into a full on affair, with a car backseat blowjob at its tamest. It looked as though tonight would go beyond that, as he reached under her shirt to feel her soft skin. "Wait, wait, Mr. B, wait," Kathy said suddenly, pulling away from him.

Mr. B swallowed hard, his heart sinking like a stone. "What is it, Kathy? Is something wrong?" he asked, barely able to hide the quiver of fear in his voice.

She shook her head. "No, no, nothing's wrong. But um, well..." she said, haltingly, "I know you've probably got the room booked already, but my parents are out tonight too, and I don't know what time they'll be back." The glint in her eye said that she knew exactly when they'd be back, and it wasn't tonight. "I'm a little frightened of staying all by myself, in that empty apartment. Do you think you could, oh I don't know, keep me company until they get home?"

What does Mr. B do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)