More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What does Mr. B do?

The 'responsible' thing, of course!

"Hi honey, there's been a bit of a snag," he began, gripping the wheel even tighter. This may have been the greatest challenge in his life, splitting his attention between lying to his wife, navigating night-time roads, giving what few cars there were a wide berth, and trying not to make any suspicious noises as Kathy's head bobbed in his lap. "Kathy's parents are out tonight too, and they just called her saying that something happened, I don't know what exactly, and that they're not sure what time they'll be home."

Releasing his cock from between her lips, Kathy dipped down as low as she could, and started to kiss and lick at the base of his cock. The gas sputtered as he tried to keep his leg still, despite the shiver of pleasure up his spine. Clearing his throat as naturally as he could, Mr. B. continued, "There's also been a couple of break-ins in their building too, so she's a little afraid of being by herself tonight, and asked me if I could keep her company until her parents get back."

Looking up past her cockhead wringing fingers, Kathy drank in Mr. B's expressions every time they passed a streetlight. His usually stern and stoic DILF face would morph into one of pained suppression, but something would leak through. An eye twitch, a tight grimace or snarl, the flexing of the fingers around his phone. It brought her such joy to see him suffer like this for her. "Yeah, yeah. No, don't wait up for me. You've got that meeting in the morning. Alright. I knew you'd understand. Night honey. Love you too." Hanging up, he let out a long breath and looked down at her. "I think she bought it," he grinned.

Smiling from ear to ear, Kathy gave his cock one more long lick, before tucking it back into his trousers. Sitting back up, her smile turned coquettish and enticing. "Take me home then, Mr. B," she said with a wink. "I can't wait to show you how much I appreciate you sticking around for a while."

"Me neither," he replied, checking the roads before going 10 over the limit, headed directly for her apartment building.

They arrived in record time, but because of all the security cameras that have been recently installed everywhere, they had to restrain themselves, all the way from the guest parking lot to the main entrance, the elevator, and the hallway to her apartment door. But the minute she locked and bolted it behind them, they were all over each other. They kissed furiously and passionately, their hands sliding all over the other's body, picking at their clothes. Unzipping his trousers first, Kathy dropped down to her knees and went back to sucking his cock, bobbing and twisting her head around it noisily. "Oh fuck..." Mr. B groaned, free at last. Putting both hands on her head for support, his own rolled back in ecstasy. "Oh yes... oh Kathy, that's so good. Oh my God..."

Not caring if anyone could hear them, they kept on like this, with him taking over by thrusting his hips when she grew tired, until the the energy they had pent up from their brief trip up from the car had been exhausted and they could mostly control themselves again. Wiping her chin with the back of her hand, Kathy stood up and led Mr. B deeper into her home.

Where did she take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)