More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Courageousbraves Courageousbraves

How does the room react to the fat man's proposal?

The angry man snaps

All eyes turned to the fat man. Most noses scrunched up in disgust at his mostly-nude, portly appearance.

“We’ve got to get the bastard who put us in here, damn it!”

The naked, angry, bald man refused to calm down. He cradled his wounded hand, but the pain only seemed to fuel his fury.

“Yes, but first I think we need to figure out where ‘here’ is, and perhaps, find some clothes.” The fat man rested a hand on his protruding stomach, feeling a bit uncomfortable to be speaking to strangers while still in his underwear.

“Well, if it’s clothes you want, you can get them from the interface on the walls.” The scientist readjusted her glasses and poked at the wall nearest to her. An outfit phased through the wall, neatly folded, and landed in her waiting arms. She handed them to the man beside her.

He started putting on the white button-up shirt and khaki pants, not surprised that she got his sizes correct without needing to ask. “Thanks, Anne.”

The angry man stomped his feet and shouted, “What the fuck was that!”

The nude, muscular woman approached Anne, and asked her to teach her how to use the interface. When Anne ignored the man’s shout and instead turned to help the muscular woman, he crossed the floor toward her and tried to grab her coat with his unhurt hand. The muscular woman caught his hand and twisted his fingers, pushing him to the ground and locking him in place with her foot on his shoulder.

The man shouted angrily, “You stupid bitch! What the fuck are you doing?!”

The woman replied, “You made the first move.”

In the corner of the room, the daughter held her mother closer, obvious fear crossing her face. The fat man told everyone to calm down again, but no one listened.

Furious, the man on the floor yelled, “I’m a cop, goddamn it! That woman knows something! She’s a fucking suspect!”

“Chief,” his subordinate approached, unsure of whether to push the muscular woman off, or hold his boss down, “Take it easy, alright?”

“Take it easy? We’re trapped fucking god-knows-where by some fucking crazy psychopath, and you want me to take it- agh!”

The man stopped short as the woman holding him twisted his arm, nearly breaking it. “Shut up already.”

“Please, stop all this !” The mother cried out. “You’re scaring my daughter!”

The muscular woman pushed the man away with her foot and let go of his arm. His subordinate helped him to his feet, and he glared at the woman who hurt him while holding his aching shoulder with his broken hand.

The fat man stepped between them, holding a large pair of black pants in the air. “Everyone just calm down now.” He stepped into the pants while speaking. “The interface is really simple if you just look at it. Why don’t all of us who are still underdressed take a moment to cool down, and use a point to buy some clothes? And then we can talk about what to do from there, as a group, okay?”

Does the angry man back down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)