More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The adoption sentence

After selecting the alternative sentence, Vanessa was told arrive at a specific address and at a specific time. This was the only piece of information the court was allowed to give her, much to Vanessa's dismay and annoyance.

The date she needed to be at this address was 7 days after the court session, which gave Vanessa enough time to prepare for the sentence. She said her goodbyes to her rich friends, who didn't really care they were just interested to see if Vanessa would ever return so they could sell her house. Vanessa had given them a strict warning that if she comes back and finds her house is sold, she'll make life much worse for them than her employees.

Vanessa also had enough time to pack some clothes for herself, and a few rich pieces of jewelry. Wherever she was going, Vanessa wanted to look amazing and remind everybody that their place is beneath her. In the end, it only took the powerful woman a couple of days to get ready. She spent the remainder of the week absolutely bored, not being allowed to leave her house because the court had also stuck her on house arrest.

The day had finally come, and Vanessa was more than ready to face the sentence. She'd packed all her rich stuff in a very classy and expensive black suitcase. The outfit she had chosen to wear for today was a very tight white dress, that reached just below her knees. It had a v-cut cleavage, showing off her gorgeous breasts. A black belt was wrapped around her waist, to add to the style of the dress. She had black sky high heels on, and wore very expensive sunglasses. She had her hair down, but it was styled perfectly.

Vanessa had one of her servants pick up her suitcase and place it into the boot of her black Rolls Royce. She was requested to arrive at the location at 11pm, which was a really shitty time for anyone. Nonetheless, Vanessa had her Chauffeur drive her down to the location. The car journey was very long and dull, which Vanessa hated. She spent the entire journey complaining about nearly anything, from how bored she was to how the car didn't have enough gadgets and functions. The Chauffeur had almost gone nuts by the time they'd arrived at the location, almost wanting to rip his eyes out.

As the car started to slow down, Vanessa took a glance out of the window to see, and her jaw dropped to the floor at what she saw.

What did Vanessa see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)