More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diamondqueen666 Diamondqueen666

Who are we following

The Yautja (Predators)

The Yautja are a species of proud warriors who like to play by their own rules. There have been talks within their society to join the Galactic Commons ever since the first meeting with one of their emissary, but the majority of their kind wishes for them to remain on their own. They love their tradition of hunting across the galaxy, and unfortunately, the GC does not look kindly on collecting the skulls of sentient species.

Nevertheless, there has still been some economic treaties between the Yautja and the GC, with one of the main clause prohibiting the killing of GC species during Yautja ritualistic hunts. By providing them with economic ressources, the GC hopes that it'll incentivize these predators against committing murders and genocide on their world. So far, the agreement has been mostly positive for both sides. Furthermore, even the predators wouldn't want to declare war against such a powerful galactic government, so they are willing to do their hunting outside of GC space.

For the past century, Yautjas have become an increasingly common sight in GC space. At first, most of them were exiles, unable to remain on their homeworld and instead joining GC society, usually as mercenaries, bounty hunters, or any similar profession where being a 7" tall, 500lbs killing machine was a useful perk. Over time, the Yautja diaspora has grown increasingly large and diverse. Seeing a predator on a leisure cruise would've been unbelievable a century ago, but now they are almost becoming a common sight.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)