More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Diamondqueen666 Diamondqueen666

What's next?

Shaani, Predator MILF

Shaani has done it all. She has hunted her fair share of sentient and non-sentient apex predators; She hunted down the Hell-boars of Sertaka IV, defeated the mightiest champions of the Celestian arena, wrestled down the monstrous sea monsters of 4546B, rode on the back of Arrakis' titans, single-handedly faced off against a xenomorph queen, and even visited Earth a few times (before humanity joined the Galactic Commons). Throughout her life, she's had three husbands and one wife, and only two of her mates died by her hand. She's had many children, most of which ended up becoming remarkable hunters themselves. All in all, she's been a good Yautja. And now, she's ready to lay down her weapons and spend her remaining years taking it easy and partaking in a new type of fun.

Using some of her hard-earned capital, she has bought a lifetime CEC membership, and now intends to make the most of it.

Shaani is 7 and a half feet of muscles and curves. Despite having a face that only a mother could love, she manages to pull sexual partners quite regularly, which might be helped by her massive mammaries and her large, perfectly shaped ass. Ever since she moved in on the Wonderland, it's been common for her to wake up in bed surrounded by one or more cute aliens. Submissive humans are particularly into her, and she's not complaining.

Who's her Prey tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)