More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D!$N3Y D!$N3Y

Which world does the Stones land in? Who gets them?

The World of the Swan Princess

Once upon a time, there was a king named William, who ruled a large and mighty kingdom. And yet, he was sad, for he was growing old and had no child to inherit the throne. But then, happily, a daughter was born. A Princess. And she was given the name... Odette. Kings and queens came from all around to offer their gifts to the child. Among them, was the widow Uberta, and her young son, Prince Derek. It was then that William and Uberta happened upon the same idea: Derek and Odette would be brought together each summer, in hopes that they would fall in love. And join their kingdoms forever...

And so the two have. Having gone through trials life threw at them, and now happily married, Princess Odette and Derek now lived together in the castle at Swan Lake. One day, a mysterious shadow appeared by Derek's cabinet with six colored gems in his fist. He looked about the room, double-checking if anyone was around or listening. "Perfect..." growled its dark, devious voice. He opened the cabinet and it was the prince's signature violet cape. He placed 4 of them on the other side of the golden rectangles; on all but the centermost shape. He kept the red and the yellow for himself, and then disappeared when he heard appraoching footsteps from the hallway outside.

Who would get his cape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)