More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which world does the Stones land in? Who gets them?

The World of Fallout

War. War nevere changes. Unless you have Infinity Stones.

The post apocalypse nuclear wasteland of Fallout. Where nukes have changed the life and genetics of all life forms. Where early twentieth century sci-fi stories for the base of history and science in this world. Of robots and genetic mutants, of raiders and slavers and vaults with mad purposes. Where good guys are relative, and bad guys are plentiful.

Vault Dweller, Chosen One, Lone Wanderer, Courier, Sole Survivor. Great heroes who have changed their worlds by living their lives, helping people or harming them, joining fractions or fighting against them, and so on... If those heroes were to get the stones, what would happen in their lives?

Or perhaps one or more of the good characters these heroes meet on their way were to get the Infinity Stones? Or those of neutral mentality were to get the Infinity Stones? Then there is the evil forces of the world, what nightmares or further nightmares could be born from the minds of the evils within the Fallout universe? The possibilities are endless...

Which we will follow... Here....

Who gets the Stones?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)