More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who do we follow?

The Women of Star Trek (Free-use)

(This won't be a normal chapter. I don't normally like writing for the male characters of shows and movies, but every Star Trek show usually has a majority male cast. So, how do we get around this? Keep reading...)

Ensign Richards stepped onto the Holodeck. It was his turn to use the recreational facility. His normal work on board the U.S.S Houston was fulfilling enough, but deep down, he was harboring a holodeck addiction he was barely able to hide. He did his job, but did everything he could to get as much holodeck time as possible. As long as his Captain was satisfied with his work, it didn't matter. This was, after all, normal. Something men would do they had this kind of tech.

Richards ran a very unique program. One he classified as a Free-Use program. He had compiled this program to be the ultimate male fantasy. The setting, naturally, had to be the U.S.S Enterprise-D. It always did look like a pleasure cruise more then a Starship. However, he didn't want the normal crew. No, he wanted the women only. He tapped into the historical records to recreate some of the most important women in Starfleet history...and he was going to fuck them all.

He had several settings for interactions. In the Normal setting, his usual affair of fucking any woman he wanted would be seen as an act of , one he rarely used unless he felt like it. In another setting, Normal Free-Use, the women of the ship would react to their use, but not do anything to stop him. In Ignorance mode, they would completely ignore his advances all together, only acknowledging their use of they're to.

As for the women themselves, the Ensign made sure to pick the best and brightest of Starfleet's history....Uhura, Chapel, Rand, Crusher, Troi, both Dax's, Kira, Seven of Nine, Torres, Kes, Sato and T'Pol. They were all programmed to be crew members of this erotic version of the Enterprise. Naturally, Captain Janeway lead the ship. He would live an accelerated day aboard the ship, waking up in his bedroom. As soon as he had the program loaded, the bed came to life. It would start when he got in bed. Quickly, he left his clothes by the holodeck door and got in.

"Okay. Program...start..."

How does his day start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)