More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

How does his day start?

Wake up to a 23rd century bombshell

The room materialized around him, a perfect replica of a Galaxy class crew quarters. He didn't normally spend a lot of time here, so he didn't bother furnishing it. The program was set to 'Normal Free Use' by default, but he could change it at any time. He had actually done a good job of setting up a number of different variables so that every time he started up the program, something different would happen. A different girl, a different situation, a different problem to solve, a different mission to go on. His experience here was never the same affair twice. If Starfleet ever found out about his odd obsession and discharged, he could make it as a holodeck novelist.

As he was basking in his own programming skills, he suddenly felt a wet warmth on his cock. He hadn't noticed before, but there was a large lump under his sheets that wouldn't just be his body. He lifted them up to find a certain yeoman servicing his cock.

"Janice?" I ask, sounding a bit groggy to fit into the program.

Only when she was named did she finally stop and look up at him with those innocent looking eyes. "Good morning, Ensign."

"I'm not one to complain, but...what are you doing, sucking my cock like some Orion slut?"

"I am not a slut, for your information." She pouted. "But it's Captain's orders, you're to be woken up in this fashion every morning...is there anything else?"

"I'm...good yeoman, thank you."

"Good, then I'm off." She picked herself up from his bed and started heading out the door.

"Actually, there is one thing." Richards said just as the doors slid open.

"What's that, Ensign?"

"Take off your uniform."

"Understood, sir." She said without any complaint, carefully pulling the uniform dress over her body, leaving her with a simply black bra, high cut shorts and pantyhose that accentuated her long legs. She dropped the uniform on the floor, and turned to him for approval.

"Your bra as well, yeoman."

"Oh....but if I do, everyone will see my-"

"That's my intention, Rand."

"....Yes sir." She simply said, unhooking her bra and letting it join her uniform. She was topless now, standing by the open door.

"That's perfect, yeoman. Dismissed."

What is today's situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)