More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by johndoe06 johndoe06

Where does the story start

The Witch Hunt

"Ugh don't look now guys... Daisy is coming over," Alicia said, rolling her eyes.

It was a chilly day. The sky was gray and most people were wearing some sort of coat to keep warm. I had just arrived. The girls (Carrie, Lisa and Alicia) were chatting by the school gate, waiting for it to open. I had just greeted them when Alicia made her remark about Daisy, discreetly pointing. The three of us looked where Alicia was pointing and there was Daisy, marching our way, with her big round glasses, holding her many books, along with a clipboard in hand and one of those fluffy feather pens.

Daisy was a girl from my AP Literature class. She was also on the debate team with Alicia. She was about 5'6", had long, wavy, bright, orange hair, and she had freckles. She was busty, with massive breasts. Seriously, you could totally see they were huge even if she always dressed to hide her size. She had an hourglass type of body. She wore big round glasses (as it was said before) with thin frames, and was always dressed in a retro librarian sort of way. Right now she had a plaid brown/beige high waist button up skirt that went all the way down to her knees, a white button up shirt, and also a beige crochet cardigan, with knee high socks and brown loafers. She looked ready for Autumn.

She was pretty, but people usually avoided her because of her personality. She was very uptight, kind of a nut about rules. She was such a teacher's pet, she’d tattle on anyone about anything. And I didn't know this about her before, but apparently she was kind of a prude. She wasn't necessarily mean to me, but I think the only reason she was nice to me was because she thought I was one of the 'good girls' like her. Which I am! But I understand how my actions can be… misinterpreted. I think she'd throw me to the wolves if she found out the things I’d been made to do…

"No, Daisy! No one cares about your stupid witch hunt! Get lost!" Lisa snarked at Daisy who was dramatically taken aback.

They had exchanged some words while I was spaced out just now.

Instinctively I asked without thinking, “What witch hunt?"

Daisy smiled like she had just found an ally. "Why, yes, Erica. I'm starting a peti..." but Alicia cut her off.

"This wacko here is starting a petition to have the 'masked streaker' expelled, but what she fails to understand is that no one knows who the streaker is, so the petition is pointless!"

"I'm working on it!" Daisy retorted. "And when I find out who she is, I'll have the petition signed and ready and we'll have no more of those kinds of obscene displays in school!"

Oh no! When Lisa me strip and streak school wearing just a mask (or was it Kate?), people started calling me the masked streaker, but no one recognized me because no one had seen my face. It was humiliating but I thought that was the end of it.

"What, you're gonna compare the videos to every girls' pussy in school, you creep?" Lisa fired at Daisy

“NO!” Daisy said, shocked again. "I have my ways, ok? I actually know someone who knows her real identity, and they agreed to tell me!"

"What, you're going to show them your cow tits for the info?" Lisa said, mocking her.

"URGH!" Unwilling to continue being insulted, Daisy left, frustrated, stomping her feet, she seemed really offended while the girls laughed at her.

They all seemed to think Daisy was bluffing or that there was nothing to worry about but I was really nervous, if what she said was true... There were so many videos of the 'masked streaker' circulating... Of me, running, bare ass nude. Some even of me touching myself... can I really afford the risk?

I was blushing bright red staring at the floor thinking when Alicia turned to me and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Erica, I know that look. You're overthinking again. There's no way Daisy is serious. The only people who know are us."

"...And John, Henry, and Kate... And that girl Liana," Carrie completed, giggling.

"...And the cheer squad," Lisa said without looking away from her phone.

“Doesn’t Bill know too?” Carrie happily pointed out, like this was a game.

Alicia tried sounding calm. "Ok, so a lot of people know, but most of them are our friends or under Lisa's thumb. You're fine Erica."

"Yeah... You’re probably right…" I said weakly.

I really wanted to believe Alicia, that everything was fine, but Daisy sounded so determined about her petition.

Maybe I should look into it.

TTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The bell rang announcing the start of class.

"Erica, I know what you're thinking... Don't look into it. Seriously! Me and the girls, we've got you covered!" Alicia said before heading into the school.

Carrie smiled at me and skipped away.

Lisa started walking away but turned to me one more time before leaving. “Seriously, don’t try anything!” She commanded with a serious face. And she disappeared inside the school as well.

I was left alone outside before I started walking to my first class.

I guess I could trust Alicia’s judgment. Unlike Lisa, who seemed to always be out to humiliate me (or Carrie who was always out to tease me), Alicia Thad her fun but always had my best interests at heart... Well, most of the time. She was my best friend even if it didn't seem like it sometimes.

Yeah, I should let it go. I trust her. Also Lisa sounded rather serious with that last order, and the last thing I need right now is her mad at me.

I walked inside and that's when I saw Daisy in the hallway, walking to her class, clipboard with the petition still in hand and talking to a girl from the cheer squad.

Oh God! The whole cheer squad knew about me! What if that girl was ratting me out? I needed to find out! I mean, no harm in just asking questions, right?

Daisy turned left and walked into her class while the cheer squad girl continued to walk forward. I tried to catch up to her.

But maybe I should talk to the people who could rat me out to Daisy? Maybe find out who was going to tell her… Maybe Henry and John knew something? Boys always bragged about this kind of stuff.

Follow Daisy, talk to the cheerleader or look for the boys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)