More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Follow the Shopkeeper or The Widow?

The Widow & Her Son

Henry woke up early as he looked over at the clock. Only seven he thought. He preferred to sleep in on weekends. He slowly climbed out of bed and grabbed a t shirt he had thrown on the floor the night before. He made is way to the bathroom to relieve his bladder and then headed for the kitchen. There he found his mom ironing her work clothes. She was dressed in a long sleeveless nightgown. She wasn’t a bad looking woman for her age. She still had one hell of a body. Henry found himself checking her out on more then one occasion.

“Morning.” He said as she turned to him as she smiled.

“Its about time you up.” She said with a grin.

“Yea, Yea.” He said as he sat down at the counter. He looked over and saw a pencil sticking out of his mom’s purse. He took it out and grabbed the pad beside the telephone as he began to doodle. He loved to draw. As soon as school was over he planned to go to savannah to enroll in art.

“So you go to the Pawn shop yesterday?” He asked. He had gone out with friends last night before she had gotten off of work so he hadn’t got to hear about it yet.

“Yep.” She said grinning, She was teasing him. He began to draw her.

“And?” He said.

“A suit case from your dad’s boat washed up on the beach, some homeless guy found it.” She said.

“Did you bring it home?” He asked. Truth be told he had never known his dad. He wouldn’t mind at least seeing something that belonged to him.

“No.” She said with a soft sigh.

“Why not?” He asked looking up at her surprised.

“Because I just couldn’t I buried your father a long time ago. Last thing I needed was to go through some old junk that has been in the ocean for twelve years.” She said. He could tell she didn’t won’t to talk about it so he didn’t ask anything else.

“You mad at me?” She said looking over at him.

“No.” He said with a sigh as he shook his head. He was a little but he knew better then to dredge up his dad by now. He just smiled at her then went back to doodling.

“So you have fun last night?” His mom asked.

“I guess so.” He said. Truth be told it had been just a typical teen party. One of his friends got in a fight, the other got shit faced drunk, and his girlfriend had left him blue balled once again.

“You and Tracy do it?” His mom asked catching him by surprise.

“Ewe, mom.” He said shaking his head. She had always been the kind of mom who was okay talking about sex, even if he didn’t want to.

“I am just asking.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“No we didn’t do it. Yes I have protection.” He said with a smile.

“Just checking.” She said as she went back to her ironing.

“I know mom.” He said as he went back to his drawing. He looked at it and then at her. He looked back at the drawing. He didn’t like how the bra strap looked in the picture. He erased it and then looked back up at her. The bra strap began to fade. First it was white. Then transparent then there was nothing there. Her boobs dropped with a light jiggle his mom kept ironing as if nothing was wrong. She looked up at him.

“Something wrong?” She said looking at him, He just realized he was staring.

“Your bra!” He said pointing at her.

“What bra. I never wear one around the house silly. I figured you would be used to it by now.” That couldn’t be right, hell she always wore one. He had gotten several glances down her shirt over the years but never got to see her nipples cause of her damn bra. She absolutely had no idea she had been wearing a bra a second ago. He looked down at his drawing and began to think about altering the picture again.

What to draw?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)