More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

Name - Gender Race and Class?

The Whoreband - Female Horde Party

Femi was the grunt, so she did all the gruntwork. Not that there was a lot to do, since each member of the Whoreband pulled their weight for the most part. They packed light, carrying their own weapons and vital supplies and equipment. It was only the armor, the whole party’s, that she had stacked, wrapped and bound together which required any work.

She buried the campfire along with the bones of Nisej’Mo’s hunt which had made a hearty dinner. But Femi was hungry again already, as orcs tended to be especially in the morning. She swung the parcel of armor on one broad shoulder, her battle axe onto the other, then looked over to the troll huntress by the edge of the camp.

Nisej’Mo the headhunter was doing her morning stretches. Her right knee was bent while her left leg reached behind, craning her head up, her fiery red hair tumbling down her back, bright against her dark blue skin. She turned her face and showed a tusked grin to the orc. They were both basically naked of course. Femi was only wearing one shoulder pad, her leather wrist guards, greaves and her spiked helm. Her breasts were free from any chest armor, no leggings or battle dress to cover her ass or pussy. Femi liked that she could now feel the sun on her skin.

Nisej’Mo had even less protection, simply keeping a pair of wristbands on and having her feet wrapped in cloth. She swapped legs now and Femi saw the red bush between her partymate’s legs and felt a mild tingle between her own. The orc figured it was due to all the food Nissy provided that made Femi so fond of the troll, otherwise she probably wouldn’t have given her a second look. She did appreciate her physical beauty though. Even if she didn’t have the same bulk as an orc, the troll headhunter was leanly muscular, her limbs long in an aesthetically pleasant way…

“Wake your sista,” came a voice so close behind Femi it made her jump. She gritted her and clenched her fists immediately, realising it was only Zi. The orc hated how easily the other troll, and leader of their whoreband, could sneak up on her like that. Femi supposed that was just part of being a shadow hunter…

Zi’Guja the Shadow Hunter walked past her and became another thing to marvel at. Naked too save for the wraps on her arms and feet, and the collection of bones, skulls and totems displayed on her back and shoulders indicating her shadow hunter status, the white haired troll’s lean musculature was in full view. She had the same midnight blue skin tone and that round firm butt barely jiggled as she stepped ahead of the camp to scope the path forward.

Pulling her eyes away from their leader’s behind, Femi went over to the rocky alcove where her older sister Reda had hidden for the night. As she feared the woman was curled up with her direwolf, the giant black beast with one foreleg draped over the sleeping orc posessively. At least it didn’t look like anything had happened… But Reda was good at hiding that sort of thing.

Femi Wolftaker and Reda Wolftaker were from the Wolftaker clan, known for rearing fearsome wolves that were ferocious beasts for any raider to ride into battle. Reda was a raider, and Farkan was her wolf. The massive canine’s nose twitched and it sniffed at the air, awakened by Femi’s mere presence. Having long recognzied all parties of the whoreband as part of the pack and not as threats, the wolf rose easily and stretched, a deep rumble heard within him as his heavy paws pressed into the dirt.

The younger orc gave him a scratch behind the ears, Farkan whining happily at the attention. The wolf’s movements were enough to rouse Femi’s sister too and the older orc yawn greatly. The sisters had the same heavy breasts and wide hips, but Reda was a bit taller and had a scar over her left eye. She rubbed the scar sleepily, getting to her feet.

“Time to go?” Reda asked, stifling another yawn then digging a deep scratch into Farkan’s rear flank.

“Yeah, you want me to help you saddle up?” Femi offered. Since nobody was going to be wearing their armor today, she had time to help put the saddle on the direwolf. Reminded of something Reda perked up.

“Oh! I’m going to ride with my special saddle today,” she grinned, lower tusks bared. Femi watched her sister pull out a harness from her pack and bit her tongue. The older orc unfastened some straps and unfolded some leather and revealed her special saddle… one that had a phallus built into the seat. Seeing the face her little sister was making, Reda rolled her eyes. “It’s to keep me warmed up,” she explained readily. “We’ve been on the road for a long time you know.”

Femi just sighed and went to the other side of the direwolf. She helped fasten the obscene thing onto Farkan’s back, that carved cock sticking up as if it was waiting for a banner to be tied to it. Reda couldn’t climb on fast enough and Femi watched her sister tease herself on the thing for a few seconds. Growing up together she had obviously seen her sister masturbate plenty of times, but so early in the morning like this was an uncommon sight.

It wasn’t the fact that Reda would be riding the dildo while riding that bothered Femi. The younger Wolftaker had just been around wolves all her life and knew the shape of a wolf’s penis when she saw one. That shape slowly disappeared up her sister’s snatch as she got more comfortable in the saddle.

“Aah… ready to ride,” said Reda the Raider, giving one of her greens breasts a good squeeze before taking the reins. Femi rolled her eyes and hitched the bundled armor to Farkan’s haunches before giving a pat and Farkan moved forward.

When the orc sisters stepped back out to the camp proper they were greeted by the hulking figure of Minninnewah Cloudseeker’s back, the Tauren warrior of their party. She was wearing absolutely nothing aside from the ring in her nose, and carried her giant wooden totem that she wielded as a weapon on one massive shoulder. She towered over even Reda on her wolf mount.

Femi bit her lip. The tauren gave her a nod of acknowledgement, her long face impassive, as the orc circled around in the guise of taking her position on the opposite side to Nissy when in reality she just wanted to take it all in. She stared at the tauren’s massive pair of udders… proportional but so much larger than hers. The last time she saw Minni completely in the buff like this was during that wash in the oasis… Once again witnessing this bovine mountain of muscle and feminine strength in all her naked glory was awe inspiring. Tingles.

Zi’Guja was crouched, drawing in the hard dirt, her finger tracing angles. She shut her eyes a moment, then opened them and the lines in the dirt glowed with purple energy before burning orange. The Shadow Hunter saw what she needed from the smoke then cast her gaze up to the horizon.

“Let the hunt begin,” she said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)