More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

Which Story Do You Read?

The Whole Circus ( Clown TF / Following Orders / Mental Change)

"So Rebekah, why do you want to join our circus? What makes you right for this?" A man dressed as a clown asked her.

Rebekah flipped her strawberry blonde hair back behind her ears, the honest truth is that with all her athleticism, she wanted to do professional cheer-leading, but she hadn't even had much luck getting on as one of the football or basketball team cheerleaders for her college, she figured acrobatics was the next best thing.

p1

"Oh, because I'm in perfect shape, I'm agile, and a pretty fast learner, besides my background in cheer-leading shows I can do precise movements, I would be perfect on the trapeze."

"Rebekah, would you like to get hired, but start with something a little different?" the interviewing clown asked. "You were right on most things, just one wrong part. Cheer-leading and circus acrobatics is nothing alike, they are quite a few miles from each other. Besides that, we'd have to start you off with something a bit more... simplistic to say the least" the clown grinned. "Like maybe something like this." The clown points to himself, then pulls out a cartoonish red nose from his pocket. "Clown work to start? How about it?"

It was hard not to roll her eyes. Yeah it wasn't the peak of the entertainment industry, clowns had a pretty sad stereotype going on around them, but it was still money, and besides, if this was a means to get to the trapeze or hoops, then who cares how far in the minor leagues she was starting. She smiled at the clown. "Sure. I'm a big goofy, person inside, I can clown around a bit."

She giggled, thinking about how horrible she felt making that joke.

The clown stuck the red rubber nose on her. "Excellent! If you prove good enough at your job, we'll think about letting you on some of the more prestigious stages. Now, if you go to the trailer by the big top, you'll have some appropriate clothes for you to put on there, any of them will do, and a script for your act tonight."

"Tonight!?" Rebekah exclaims. "As in today? Not weeks of training and getting used to things, but my first day?!"

The clown giggled. "All the best things come on short notice! Now go get ready for tonight. I'm sure you'll be a natural!"

Rebekah gulped, not exactly expecting a launch into being a full on performer right at the start.

Next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)