More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who Is It?

The White Rabbit (Marvel Version)

The White Rabbit, the infamous villainess walked into Ladies' Night at the Bar with No Name. the Bar with No Name, the famous bar and safehaven for criminals and supervillains avoiding the law. Unlike most Ladies' Nights where women gets either free drinks or other discounts, Ladies' Night at the BwNN meant the Ladies would make the lives of any man who interupted them a living hell.

The BwNN was filled, with women having drinks as they watched television and playing games. They also started to swap stories. The various Avengers like Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. The X-men. The Fantastic Four. The infinite numbers of Spider-man stories, working against and with at different times. That guy had worked with every super in the industry. Fought them too.

The White Rabbit, finally getting her drink, asked the question, "So who has the best story of how they almost got the hero they were fighting?"

Several spoke up, trying to out shout each other before Deke the Bartender whistled and said, "Keep it down. Pick someone to go first."

That person was...

Who goes first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)