More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by justinbloomers justinbloomers

What's next?

The Wedding

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and Ted was lying in his bed lost in his dreams until he heard the unmistakable sound of his mother yelling.

"Ted! Teddy!" she yelled as he heard her running up the stairs. Before he could even move she busted in the door.

"Get up! We've got to go!" She was holding a bag that looked like it would contain a suit and speaking in kind but panicked tones

Ted groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Mom it's Saturday. We don't have to do anything except attend Aunt Karen's wedding tonight. Why are you waking me up at 7:30 AM?"

"That's just it. Your aunt Karen called her ring bearer is sick and can't attend. I told her you'd be happy to fill in!"

"Mom," Ted said groaning and rubbing his eyes "I'm 20. I'm too old to be a ring bearer"

"Nonsense. I've already told her yes. The only issue is the tuxedo is going to be a bit big. They only had an old one that your uncle Roger was suppose to wear but I had them drop it by. He's substantially larger than you but we'll have to make due. The seamstress is waiting for us down at the wedding venue to help see if she can get the suit fitted."

"Oh god...mom.. please no. I just want to enjoy my Saturday. I don't want to be the oldest ring bearer in history..."

She looked at him for a moment, sighed and then whipped the covers off the bed. Leaving in a small pair of tighty whities, his small morning wood barely poking through. Ted yelped and covered his crotch "Mooom!" His covers now out of reach and nothing but his hands to cover his shame.

"oh relax Ted." his mom said without missing a beat "I've seen it all before and it's perfectly normal for boy your age to have an erection so early in the morning... Morning wood right?" she winked

Ted had never wanted to crawl in a hole and die more than he did now. "OMG mom can you be more embarrassing! At least get out and let me get ready."

Ted had never picked out his own clothes. Not once in his life. His closet didn't actually contain any as his mother insisted on picking his outfits everyday. Even at 20 Ted had not chosen an outfit. He had changed her underwear choice on a few occasions over the year with a small stash he used to keep under his bed but those had always ended with him being caught.

His mom smiled " Your clothes are in your chair. I'll be in the car. Please hurry." She turned and closed the door.

Teddy's face was still flush with embarrassment as he put his feet on the ground. He small briefs tight against his body and his small erection fading quickly. He walked over to the chair and his hear panicked a bit. Laid neatly on the chair was a plain white undershirt, a red flannel robe and a pair small white bikini briefs. The bikinis were covered with pictures of cartoon dinosaurs in different vibrant colors all over the thin fabric and they had no pouch opening like a traditional tighty whitey.

The underwear, while embarrassing, was nothing Ted wasn't used to the problem though was that there were no pants. Just a robe, a shirt and underwear. He stood shocked for a moment, thinking about all the embarrassing things that could happen to him in just a robe but he soon snapped out of it when he heard the sound of a horn blaring. His mother was growing impatient in the car.

He quickly changed into the attire, tightly bounding the flannel rope around his waist and making sure it was secure before he headed downstairs and towards the car.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)