More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by justinbloomers justinbloomers

What's next?

The Seamstress

Ted made his way quickly to the car holding the robe shut tightly in case a wind decided to play games with it. The last thing he needed was the entire street to see his tiny cartoon undies.

He opened the car and sat down in the passenger seat. Although the robe came just above the knee when he was standing he found it rode up considerably and it was nearly impossible to keep together when he was seated. He flushed red as he fastened his seat belt and looked down to see the grinning faces of the dinosaurs on his underpants smiling back at him. He quickly stuff the robe firmly between his crotch and placed his hands over top for an extra layer of security.

"Took you long enough." His mother said grumpily.

"I was thrown off back the lack of pants" Ted retorted still feeling flushed.

"I gave you a robe. A robe will suit you best for the alterations process unless you prefer to just stand in your underwear while the alterations are made. "

Ted flushed red again at the thought. "The robe is fine." he said. Not speaking another word until they arrived at the wedding venue.

It was barely 8:00 am but the place was packed with people bustling in and out of the venue.

"Lets go." Ted's mother said, hopping out of the car and headed straight for the door without even glancing behind to see if Ted was following. Ted quickly and carefully got of the car and caught up to her, holding the robe closed as tightly as possibly.

To Ted's relief, despite the crazy amount of people running around, no one seemed to notice Ted's attire as they walked up a flight of stairs and towards the room where the seamstress was setup. As they entered, there were several college aged girls sitting in a row of chairs just to the left of the door chatting and looking at their phones. In the middle of the room was a small, crudely build elevated platform covered in gray carpet about 6 inches high. A beautiful blonde girl was standing on the platform in a beige dress and the seamstress was working on the bottom hem of her dress.

The seamstress, Jo Ann, turned to see Teddy standing in the door. "Great! Thanks for coming so early. There's a dressing room just off to the side there go ahead and put the tux on and we'll see if we can work a miracle." Jo Ann voice was raspy and the smell of cigarettes lingered in the air. She was in her 50's slim and well kept with salt and pepper hair.

Ted nodded and reached for the garment bag that his mother was holding. She moved it quickly and said, "I'll go with you and help you get dressed. These tuxes can be a bit tricky especially if you've never worn one"

There was an audible but sneaky giggle from the college girls and the bridesmaid on the platform at this remark but before Teddy could protest his mother was pushing him away and into the makeshift dressing room that was little more than a curtained off corner.

"Mom-" Ted said quietly "I don't need your help in here."

"Nonsense Teddy- You've nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not even the first time today I've seen you in your undies." She said jovial and a bit too loud. Ted flushed red and could hear more subtle giggles from the room.

Ted had been around long enough to know that it was better just to get through these moments with his mother as quickly as possible. Arguing almost always worsened the embarrassment so he bit his tongue as his mother unzipped the garment bag unveiling a black suit with a tan vest and lavender color bow tie. The site looked massive in size and Ted had no idea how he was going to fit it.

"Off with the robe." She said turning to face him and untying the robe before Ted could even acknowledge the request. The robe dropped from his shoulders and filed in the floor. Leaving Ted standing in his dino undies and small white undershirt, which was just a touch too small for his small but slightly chubby frame. Teds whole body went red but he knew better than try to cover as it would only draw attention.

"Well aren't those adorable" his mom shouted in her usual loud tone " I knew when I saw those Dino undies you'd just love them. You've loved dinosaurs ever since you were little and of course I had to make them extra special for yo" Ted could hear the faint giggling of the girls in the waiting area but he had no idea what extra special meant.

"Mom.. please be quiet" Ted said as kindly as possible

"Oh sorry" his mom said covering her mouth, and speaking softly "I always forget how loud I can be.. wouldn't want those cute girls out there in the lobby to hear us." she winked.

She pulled the button up white shirt out of the bag first and handed it to Ted. He put it on, followed by the pants both of which drowned him in fabric. The accompanying jacket was also beyond large. Ted had to keep his hands firmly on the pants to keep them from falling down.

"Mom- I can't wear this it's huge." He said. His mom said nothing just stepped back and took a look at him.

"It is a bit big but we'll just have to see what Jo Ann can do" His mom said thoughtfully and without warning she whipped open the curtain. "Jo Ann are you ready for us?"

"Come right on darling" Jo Ann said as she finished the hem of the dress she was working on and helped the young lady down.

Ted was holding on for dear life to his pants know that he was just one slip away from showing 4 very beautiful gals his very embarrassing underwear. Before he could move though, his mom spoke up.

"Do you gals mind waiting in the hall? My son would be much more comfortable having these fittings done if it wasn't in the presence of such pretty ladies." She smiled "He's a bit shy"

Ted wanted to die of embarrassment. It was somehow almost as bad as if they'd just seen his undies he thought and then quickly changed his mind.

The girls, faking some niceties but secretly annoyed obliged and existed the room one of them giving Teddy a sly wink.

Jo Ann, looked at Teddy "Come on up" She said patting the stage "That suit is a bit large to say the least" She chuckled as Ted stepped on stage.

Jo Ann peered at him and then said. "Well, lets see what we can do. Put your hands at your side"

Ted moved his arms to the side, switching his grip to the side of the pants holding on for dear life.

"Don't hold the pants please. Hands at side" Jo Ann insisted

"But the pants will fall down" Ted pleaded.

"And? Its just us old ladies in here. Nothing we haven't seen before. She said smiling at his mom"

"Do what she says Teddy. I cleared the girls out already, there's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Ted hesisted but dropped his clasp on the pants and they fell to his knees nearly instantly. Luckily the oversized button up shirt covered most of his modesty but before he could celebrate this victory. Jo Ann had lifted the shirt and pinned it above his waist.

The small front of his tight bikini undies was now on full display right in front of Jo anns face. He felt his whole body go red as he closed his eyes.

"Well, aren't we festive today! "Jo Ann said upon seeing his undies "You know my grandson, he's 5, loves dinosaurs too! Good to know they don't grow out of it." She said smiling as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

Ted was now very conscious that his tiny bulge was barely visible even in the tight, thin undies. He turned even more red.

"Take the jacket off for me and turn around." Jo Ann asked calmly scribbling some notes.

Ted handed her the jacket and turned relieved to have his crotch from full view.

"Well don't that beat all I've seen." Jo Ann said laughing "The back of those is even better than the front."

Ted didn't know what she was talking about. Sure the back was a bit small and rode up but what did she mean. He turned over his shoulder and then in the mirror he saw it.

On the back of his undies was his "Teddy" written in brigh green vinyl font across the back and a small t-rex had bitten a part of the t out.

Ted audibly gasped and instinctually moved his hand to cover them. But Jo Ann quickly moved them back

"Relax. I think their wonderful." Jo Ann Said with a smile in her voice.

"I told you I made them special" Ted's mom said.

Before Ted could speak, he heard the mistakable sound of the door open. He turned and to his horror one of the girls was back in the room. Staring at his cartoon printed ass.

"Sorry forget my flowers" she said holding in a laugh.

"Get out!" Ted's mom called shoving the flowers in her hands and pushing her out the door but the damage was done. The bridesmaid had seen.

His mother closed the door and leaned against it. "No harm done" she said

"She couldn't have seen much." Jo Ann Said reassuringly

Ted said nothing. His body was now glowing red.

"you can get dressed now." Jo Ann said. I have all the notes I need. "There's not much I can do but I will do what I can with what we have. There will likely be suspenders involved but it should all work out. I'll have the suit ready for you about an hour before the wedding."

With that Teddy slipped out of the suit and back into his robe. He walked in silence to the car knowing that at least one person knew his undies secret.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)