More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

The Watcher Of Hypno Captions

A god known as The Watcher watches over all the universes. But he doesn't just watch. He also interferes with them, much to the dismay of his female partner, Observer. "Seriously, Watcher. When are you going to stop messing with all these universes?"

"Do you have a problem with what I'm doing, Observer?"

"Yes. I have a... Can you please look at me while we talk for once?!"

The Watcher sighs as he stops observing the universes to look at his annoyed partner. Huh? Weird. I don't remember Observer's breasts being that big. When was the last time I looked at her? Like... Over 10 million years ago.

"Thank you. I do have a problem with what you're doing. You can make everyone living in these universes live peaceful lives. But instead, you use your powers to satisfy your weird mind control fetish."

Since the beginning of time, Observer has watched her partner use his powers to interfere with universes. She's lost count of how many universes he's meddled in, but she's had enough. Unlike the Watcher, Observer doesn't possess the power to interfere like him. Talking to her partner is the only thing Observer could think of to convince him to undo everything he's done. She hopes he'll finally listen to her.

"It's not a fetish. And do you know how boring it would be if I used my powers to make everyone live peaceful lives? We'll live forever, and our only means of entertainment is watching these universes. Also, there's nothing wrong with how I use my powers."

"Oh really? Then explain universe 1751. You don't see anything wrong with creating a memetic virus that causes women to want to be turned into sex slaves?"

"No, I don't. Everyone in that universe is happy. I mean. Look at Jason Winters," The Watcher says as he turns his attention back to watching the universes. "He's the happiest he's ever been, having his mom, sister, and friends serve him as his sex slaves."

Observer becomes even more annoyed with her partner. She doesn't have a problem with . But watching people commit against their will is where she draws the line. "Okay. But what about those two poor girls in universe 2889? Opal and Lapis. You don't feel bad that those two are stuck dancing for the rest of their lives?"

The Watcher doesn't respond, causing Observer to smile. Did I get through to him? Is he finally going to help those poor girls?

"Oh! Opal and Lapis, the harem dancers. Sorry. I don't remember all the universes off the top of my head. No. I don't feel bad. Like Jason Winters, they're happy. Everyone who's been affected in some way by my powers is happy."

"That may be true. But they weren't all happy in the beginning. Meghan Anderson in universe 55 didn't want to be turned into a bimbo sex . But she was to by drinking the potion her son gave her because of that book you made him find. And then there's Blake Belladonna in universe 104. Do you think she wanted to be turned into a sex ? In fact, many women have been turned into sex slaves without their consent, thanks to you. Tifa Lockhart in universe 317. Chun-Li in universe 119. Paya in universe 122. Princess Jasmine in universe 1267. Would you like me to go on?"

"Okay. Fair point. But you got to admit, I've used my powers for good intentions. The Mind Controller in universe 52 would have died after drinking that concoction had I not intervened. It's not my fault he used the mind control powers I gave him to turn all those women into his sex slaves."

"Yes, it is! You knew from the beginning that man was a massive pervert! You always give men who are perverts the ability to control people. You gave Alex Murphy in universe 2564 that ray gun. And you gave that device to that man in universe 349 who used it on that good-hearted cop."

"I only provided the men the tools needed to control a person. What they decided to do with them was their choice. I had no involvement in their actions. Also, what do you have to say against Simon's use of the love ring on Linda in universe 98? Or the way James Cooper used the powers I gave him on Sarah in universe 456?"

"Well... Uhh..."

The Watcher smiles as Observer tries to think of a counterargument. But she can't think of anything. "Okay. Yes. Simon did free Linda from the ring's spell. And James felt terrible about using his powers on Sarah. But those are the two only examples of your interferences ending in people having happy endings."

"Actually, I can think of another one, Sabrina in universe 151. She and her daughter are sex slaves to their Master, and they're not under any mind control. Now can we please stop talking and go back to watching the universes? Look. Ricky and Gabby from universe 2149 are getting married."

"No! I'm not going to stop talking until you-"

The Watcher faces Observer and makes her stop speaking by using his mind control powers on her. Despite her being a god, his powers work on everything and everyone, with no exceptions. The process is quick, and Observer's mind is corrupted in less than a second. Once he's done, the Watcher takes his cock out and turns his attention back on watching the universes.

"I'm sorry for arguing with you, Master," Observer says as she kneels in front of the Watcher. "Let me make it up to you by using my mouth for a better purpose. And maybe you can reward me for doing a good job by fucking my pussy afterward."

As Observer starts sucking her Master's cock, he thinks, Perhaps she was right. Maybe I do have a mind control fetish. Anyway. What was I doing? Oh, yes! Watching Ricky and Gabby get married. And after that, I'll interfere in more universes I haven't touched yet.


A/N: I want to thank Bogglepomp for making the image used in this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)