More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Adventure?

The Wasteland of Gallifrey. (Alternate Timeline Doctor, Master, Rani and Meddling Monk. Series)

This first chapter is going to be a character index, for every main character there will be a short blurb about them here (Including regenerations), whenever a new character is added, they will be added to this chapter as well.

This story is set within an alternate timeline where the Doctor never left Gallifrey and as a result most of the universe has crumbled, including Gallifrey. The Doctor, now referred to as Theta Sigma (His nickname in school) is part of a group of survivors including The Master, now known as Koschei (Unoffical real name, accepted by most fans) The Meddling Monk now known as Mortimus (His real name) and The Rani, now known as Ushas (Her real name). Each of these Time Lords will have original Regenerations separate from any of the ones on the show, though their original regenerations will remain the same. It will follow the four Time Lords as they attempt to survive and keep the Time Lord species alive, any way they can.


MEET THE CAST

Name: Theta Sigma (The Doctor)

Age: 403

Incarnation: 3rd

Faces:

1st

2nd

3rd

Name: Koschei (The Master)

Age: 404

Incarnation: 2nd

Faces:

1st

2nd

**Name: Mortimus (The Monk)

Age: 402

Incarnation: 2nd**

Faces:

1st

2nd

**Name: Ushas (The Rani)

Age: 403

Incarnation: 3rd

Faces:**

1st

2nd

3rd

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)