More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rageblade Rageblade

Who do you choose?

The Warrior

You are in awe of the Warrior's physical strength, and like the idea of learning to fight with strength and skill. “Mighty warrior I wish to be your apprentice, will you train me?”
He smiles and claps a meaty hand across your back, the **** knocking the wind out of you.
“Of course I'll teach ya lass. Come with me, I'll take ya to the shop”
You nod and follow him out to the blacksmith shop. He leads you inside and then slams shut the door.
“Alright lets get you fitted.”
He moved forward with lightening speed and ripped your clothes right off your body with his bare hands. You try not to squirm, but the feeling of his rough hands holding and pushing your body causes you to gasp and wriggle beneath his iron grip. He pushes you around, spreading your arms and legs and examining every inch and crevice of you from every angle imaginable.
The rough torment of your naked body being thrown around and examined by this large barbarian of a man sends chills of excitement through your body. And it wasn't long before he noticed how wet your hot pussy had become.
He smirked and bent you over, kicking your legs spread with on foot.
“What's this, you're getting all wet are ya lass?”
His fingertips slide between your legs and you gasp as his rough caress torments your hot cunt.
He smirks and his fingers sink deeper inside you. You moan audibly and begin to buck back against his fingers without thinking, the hot wet juices flooding out of your pussy while he fingers you.

Abruptly, he removes his fingers and you find your body pulsing, aching for more. You bite your lip and move your rump from side to side, begging your new master to continue.
“Now now, that's enough for now lass. We don't want to get your new armor to get rusty.”
He chuckled heartily at his own joke.
Your heart is still racing and you inwardly sigh as you slump down to your knees, distraught at not being granted release.
He then lifted you up to your feet and picked a suit of armor from a rack nearby. The armor was specially made so that it would fit your chest without crushing your breasts.
“Raise your arms now lass”
You do as you're told, still bitter about not being able to cum.
The cool steel agitates your erect nipples, causing fresh waves of pleasure to tingle through your body.
He fastened the straps and grabbed the bottom piece, which was only an iron skirt that didn't make it far past your rear. He tugged your armor, making sure it fitted tightly.
He guided you over to a mirror. "Don't you look like a warrior princess now."
You can't help but blush, you do indeed look just like a sexy warrior princess in your new outfit.
“Good girl, now, its time for you to choose a weapon.”
He motions to the walls, which were lined with all different kinds of weapons, of all shapes and sizes.
“You may choose any weapon you like and I will train you with it, choose wisely now lass.”

Which weapon do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)