More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Huntrog Huntrog

Scenarios

The Warden

Characters

An innocent man is sent to panty prison. Because of his good looks and surprising penis length, he has taken the Warden's interest and becomes her personal Panty Prisoner. To taunt and tease as much as she wants. She’ll use him to completely satisfy 38 years of pent up lust.

The Warden, Elennette Annawells, a 38-year-old tall, curvy woman with plenty of plumpness in her Coke bottle figure. She has cold eyes but a seductive smile. Since becoming warden she's left all pleasure and panty to other staff and guards. She's a stern frigid type with a desire for sex though she's single and a virgin and she masturbates a lot. Her favorite panty colors are purple and floral prints, animal prints too but she wears them only for special occasions.

Roger Rauls, just turned 19 and was accused by his own family of stealing and more. In reality, he comes from a rich, dirty rich family who are using him as a way to cover up their dirty tricks or scams. He was unaware of his family's scheme and truthfully doesn't even live with them. One day while at home with his roommates, the cops bust in the door and cuff him then hail him off to jail. No trial no nothing, not in this femdom world. Very handsome looking and has a nice chiseled body with impressive penis length, single, virgin, and shy. He is also easily aroused and doesn't like to masturbate. Has a panty fetish and always wanted to be punished and made a panty prisoner but has always been a good boy so he hoped it would happen with him and his future wife, he hoped.

Sara Small, the secretary to the Warden. A mouse 23 year old that is somewhat shy and timid but a tigeress in bed. She is happy to provide the Warden sexual relief. Very skilled with her hands, tongue and pussy.

Start

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)