More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

The Wandering Warlock

The Warlock had been known by many names over the years. Xantham the Reckless, Albert the Ridiculous, Vo'lshgra'am the Quaint, and for a very brief time: Toby. For now, he had chosen the name Calador Sinner. At least for today. Well, at least in this coffee shop. That was the name that was misspelled on the drink he was currently sipping on as he surveyed the local newspaper for the small city of Cityville.

"And people say that I'm bad at making up names!" He chuckled loudly to himself at his table, getting a few stares from the various patrons nearby.

After a few more turns of the paper he set it down on the table. When he did, he noticed a rather attractive red haired woman starring from the table just across from him. When she saw him notice her, she quickly glanced away. Calador was puzzled for a moment, why was she starring? Did he have something on his face? He absentmindedly rubbed at his stubble to brush off any nascent crumbs that may have been caught during his recent meal.

Narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, he flowed a magical sense towards the woman to try and detect what she was feeling.

Flustered? Horny? Why was she...oh right. Calador had forgotten the form he had chosen for this world was a rather attractive male physique. Not that his normal form was not attractive or anything, of course not! However he had made about as many enemies as friends over his many centuries of living, and he had become rather cautious about who might recognize him on certain worlds. Well most worlds actually. What world was this again?

His thoughts returned to the girl as he caught her glance back up at him again. Their eyes met and he gave her winning smile, resulting in her blushing and quickly looking away again.

Changing his plans for the day, whatever they had been, he stood up from the table and strode over to his new friend, sliding down into the chair across from her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you." The woman seemed surprised at his approach.

"Nonsense! I'm always happy to meet new people." Calador smiled at her. "I'm Calador, magician and adventurer." He spoke with a flourish.

The woman let out an involuntary laugh before covering her mouth quickly to suppress it. "Oh. Um, well I'm Irene. Editor and, uh, coffee drinker." She held up her mug, still clearly amused.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He waved his hand and gave a small bow with his head.

Irene shook her head at this bizarre attractive man. "The pleasure is, uh...well thanks!"

Calador leaned forwards and peered into her cup. "Why your drink is nearly empty! We can't have a good conversation over drinks without something to drink!"

The warlock made a few flickering motions with his fingers towards the red haired woman's cup, and the brown liquid inside began to suddenly bubble before rising back up to the rim.

Irene looked down at the drink in surprise. "Woah! How did you do that?" She picked up the drink and looked at its bottom before peering down inside.

"Like I said, I'm a magician! A warlock truthfully, but that title has some bad connotations in some corners."

Irene was only half listening, still looking over her cup to find out how the strange man had just seemingly done actual magic.

"A warlock...well I don't see anything wrong with that." Irene put the cup back down. "Seriously, how did you just do that?"

"Well, in truth it's a simple replication spell. It only took a few months of practice to master it. Handy little tool though."

"Uh huh..." Irene looked him up and down. "Is this like a prank or something?"

"A prank? Well I have been known for a bit of mischief, but I was hoping to just talk for now." Calador leaned forwards conspiratorially. "Unless you're up for a little bit of mischief."

He winked and Irene let out a amused huff. "Alright, I'll play along. I'm not opposed to a little mischief. But first, prove to me that you can really do magic."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me!" Calador held up his hands with a smile. "How would you like me to prove it?"

Irene leaned back, considering his question. Calador watched as an amused look crossed her face before she spoke. "Alright, I've got it. If this is just some prank show, I bet this will be entertaining." She leaned forwards with a smirk. "Without getting up from that chair, and without touching me, take my panties off."

"Ha! You really aren't opposed to a little mischief are you?" Calador leaned forwards eagerly.

Irene raised an eyebrow as she tried to suppress another giggle at the ridiculous situation. "Hey, you're the one who started it."

"Very well." Calador grinned and held his hands out in front of him.

With an unnecessary flourish, he closed his left hand like he was gripping an invisible ball before sliding his fingers into the empty space. He wiggled his eyebrows at her before dramatically whipping his hand back out with Irene's dark panties pinched between his fingers.

The red haired woman let out a tiny gasp and grabbed the edge of the table from the sudden movement she just felt between her legs. Her coy look had vanished from her face, replaced by shock as she felt a hand down between her legs to confirm that her underwear had somehow just been whisked out of her pants and into the man's hands somehow.

"How...how did...what the fuck?" Irene whispered as she looked the man up and down in a new light.

"Like I said, magic!" He laughed. "Would you like these back?" He dangled them over the table in front of her.

Irene was speechless as she stared at her underwear. She quickly remembered where she was though, and glanced around to make sure no one was watching this man dangling her panties over the table.

"What...I-yes!" She hissed.

"Right away!"

Calador scrunched the garment back into his fist before pulsing his fingers around it. When he opened his hand, the underwear was gone. He blew into his open palm towards Irene, and when his breath hit her, she nearly jumped out of her chair. A muffled elastic snap could be heard beneath her pants as Irene felt her panties suddenly shoot back into place between her legs, wedging themselves up slightly tighter than they had been before.

Irene sat there breathlessly, staring at the man with wide eyes.

"Proof enough?" When she did not answer, Calador continued. "If not, I can do your bra next! It would be slightly more complicated but easy enough to-"

"No!" She cut him off a bit more loudly than she intended. "I mean...how...you can really use magic?!"

"Indeed!" Calador sat back smugly. He always loved showing off when he could. "And what about you, did you say you were an editor?"

"What? I mean yes, but hang on, this is way more important than that. You can use magic?!"

"Yes, like I said! Is magic not used in this world? Wait, this is not one of the realms where magic is outlawed, is it?" Calador suddenly seemed concerned.

"In this world? What, no, there's no such thing as magic!"

Calador considered her words before relaxing. "Ahhh, this is one of those worlds. I understand."

Irene just stared at him, so he picked up his coffee and slowly took a sip. He could tell that she was beginning to doubt what she had just felt and seen him do. These non-magical worlds were always so quick to pretend they did not see something fantastic. Pity.

"Okay...So you say that you can do magic." She began slowly. "And I'm almost one hundred percent sure that you just took my panties off and on without touching me..." Calador nodded enthusiastically as she verbally processed everything. "So if all of this is really happening...What are you doing here?"

"Drinking coffee!" Calador smiled and took another sip. "And talking to my beautiful new friend!"

"Wha-I...thanks." Irene blushed slightly before regaining her composure. "So are you like, trying to take over the world or something?"

"What? Take over the world? Irene I got bored of trying that millennia ago. Too much work and drama! No no no, there are much more interesting things to do with my time."

"Oh really? More interesting than taking over the world? Like what?"

"Chatting with you!"

Irene let out an incredulous laugh. Probably at the ridiculousness of the whole situation. Calador could tell by watching her though, that her mind was racing with all of the strange possibilities this interaction was opening up for her. She narrowed her eyes and leaned forwards.

"Alright mister magic man. I'm gong to need a bit more proof before I completely believe you."

"Understandable I suppose, given the circumstances." Calador nodded his head sympathetically.

"Right..."

What proof does Irene ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)