More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jawolf Jawolf

What happens next?

The Walk of Shame

I sat in my room soon after getting home, tossing my bag into the corner and flopping onto my bed. Instead of doing any homework I get right to playing some games. A few hours in and I'm feeling cast in an orange glow as the sun set by the time mom came to my room, coming in with a soft knock. I didn't bother turning to her, too focused on my game to care. She sights behind me and speaks in a low voice, "Jared, pause the game, we're going for a drive"

I pause the game and frown at her from my bed, "Why?" I ask suspiciously.

Mom narrows her eyes at me, but she had a strange mischievous feeling around her, what was she planning? "Its part of your punishment"

Now that had my attention, where would she take me? I huff and slide off my bed, whatever, whatever it was she planed probably something lame. Like picking up trash or something.

The drive was silent, mom keeping her eyes on the road while I stared out the passing scenery. Soon we get to the old park and I hop out, mom quickly follows and has me follow her. We go deep into the woods, where we end up at the old sandstone blocks that were stacked up like a jenga tower. I stop when I notice my sister and some of her friends running out from behind the blocks. Before I can turn around to ask mom what was going on they jump me. I struggle as best as I can but they yank my shirt up over my head, pinning my arms at my head. I feel hands groping my waist, ripping the button off my shorts and cracking apart the zipper. I let out a wimpy yelp when I fall on my ass, my shirt and shorts in the hands of the girls. My cheeks go red as the realization hits. I was sitting in just my shoes and underwear, and what do you know, I chose the most embarrassing pair I could wear today. Big, dorky underoos that were printed with cartoon trains, on a white background, with a big red one RIGHT over my privates! I clasp my hands over the front and jump to my feet in time to see the girls vanish into the woods with my clothes, laughing like hyenas. I spin in time to see mom leaving down the path. "Dinner will be ready by the time you get home, take your time but be home before dark at least" she says, "I warned you I'd find a way to punish you"

"MOM!" I scream out, diving behind one of the blocks to hide my undies. Mom is out of view in seconds, leaving me alone and near naked. My heart was beating hard enough that it felt like my ribs would burst. My penis tingled as I stood there, my train covered rear wiggling while I panic. I peek over another block to make sure no one was around. I had to get home before I get caught. I was in the middle of the park, with not many options on where to go.

Where do I go from here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)