More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by behka behka

Who does Nazia go after?

The Vigilante: Agent V

Detective Nazia went through the case files of the network exposed by the Vigilante Agent V. She flushed with anger and jealousy when she came across the name Marroni's Club. She had always suspected this club and its owners to be a front for major deals but had failed to gather any clues or evidence to build a case. Ultimately she could never convince superiors to let her start an investigation nor manage a warrant to search the premises.

And here was it all, in front of her. Agent V had not busted the lords and beaten them to a pulp and handcuffed them, she had emailed an entire document trail to all the media exposing their crimes. This was top class detective/police work. And Nazia was not happy - because it was not done by her but by some two bit vigilante.

The media left no opportunity go to take aim at the police department and their capabilities and intelligence. The news papers were naturally harsh on the police officers like Nazia who had so far failed to reign in these gangs and networks and allowed it to spread suggesting incompetence or corruption. Nazia was not corrupt so that only meant one thing as per the media critics. She vowed to catch this Agent V and prove it to the world that there was no place for vigilantes in this town to consider themselves above the law and that she, Detective Nazia was the superior detective.

What does Nazia do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)