More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by logandirth logandirth

Take the invite?

The Utility Staircase.

This stair case was built as an emergency fire escape for some internal classrooms but is never used because the doors are usually locked. The only way in is near the art room when you reach the door you notice that it’s been propped open slightly. You walk in and close it behind you, jamming the rubber prop on the inside of the door to keep other out.

“Angelica?”

No one answers and you begin climbing the stairs. One flight up you find a pair of shoes left behind. At the next flight you find Angelica’s pants and tank top. At the top of the third flight you find her G-String and bra, and you sprint up the final set of steps. At the top Angelica is facing a cement wall with her naked back to you. Her ass is perfect and round and you notice faint beads of sweat running down the length of her back. She looks over her shoulder at you.

“What took you so long?” She purrs, “Are you going to get naked or are you just going to watch me?” You stand frozen, unsure of what to do next. “Let me help.”

She strides forward and you see her small trimmed pussy as she walks sexily towards you. She stands behind you and unbuttons your shirt as your feel her lush breasts against your back. She pulls the shirt away and you turn to face her. Your erection is pressing hard against your jeans. Gently she unbuttons the top and lowers the zipper. Your fully erect penis slides out the hole in your boxers. She pull down the pants and tucks your penis back inside your boxers. Then she slowly lowers your boxers and as she does she slides the length of your shaft into her mouth.

You shudder. It feels so good. She begins to bob her head up and down as you lean back against the railing at the top of the stairs. She then takes her free hand and massages your testicles. She slides her body up your legs sliding your cock through her soft breasts then back into her mouth. She begins to stroke you as she sucks on the head of your penis until finally you can’t hold it any longer and you shoot your load deep into her mouth. She swallows and smiles.

“That was a nice appetizer.”

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)