More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

The Usual With Her

As the redheaded vixen pressed forward to find the escaped pooch, she saw out of the corner of her eye a fluffy butt scampering around the corner. Turning at breakneck speed she lunged forward and felt herself somewhat pulled back. Of course, the reason she had been stopped was her bra tore off her hanging, half on the shelf, and the other half by Renee’s feet.

“Ohno.”

She quietly eeped, bringing her palms to conceal what they could of her milky white flesh drills. Renee whimpered quietly as she began heading toward the dog. She had about 15 minutes before Tina came back and opened the doors gaining solace in the fact she was seemingly alone in the store.

Renee heard some squeaking noises as she peeked her head from the corner seeing the little scamp playing with some chew toys he had thrown all over the floor. Squatting down in a stealth position, the ginger didn’t realize the back of her pants were beginning to split apart ever so slightly. With each step, the tear began to grow as her plump rump refused to be held. Slowly revealing her hot pink panties she had chosen for today, expecting to see Zeke later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)