More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

The Unstoppables Issue #0: Preview

Black Lives Matter...forever....always....SAY IT"

  • Lady Boa, aka the UNSTOPPABLE LADY (founding member of New Serpent Society, Young Black Snakes and The Unstoppables)

Smooth Manny Merengues sat in traffic in his busted tan Reliant sedan. He was stuck on Flatbush Ave, facing an hour and a half trip back to the city, and back to Yancy Street. He sure as shit didn't like coming all the way out here, but it was his turn to pick up the . Nothing too hard core was sold on Yancy, but they had enough weed, coke, an Mollie to go around.

Manny let his eyes roam over to a pair of young Latina girls in tight jeans and matching white tops. A second look made him laugh and think he might be skewing too young. Still, it was nice to have something to look at in this traffic.

As he waited for a light at an intersection, something suddenly appeared down a side street, as if simply "blippng" into existance. A small Jeep like white vehicle rolled down the street appearing out of nowhere. Strange rectangle shapes in black appeared on the side, then disappeared as quickly. But Manny knew that symbol. It was the the Future Foundation, a scientific wing of the Fantastic Four. What were the Fantastic Four doing our here?

He looked to see no one driving as the car rolled up to a red light two blocks down. That's when he saw the blonde headed beauty he knew as Sue Storm suddenly appear. She was checking her teeth in the mirror. As Manny watched his eyes got a glimpse of that wonderful cleavage in the white Foundation uniform. Even if it was only side-boob. A loud HONK from behind him from his voyeurism back to reality. He drove slowly, his head still watching down the side street. Sue was flicking her hair, and Manny finally caught the full view of her chest and smiled. He had to suddenly stop quick as he almost caused and accident. The petty criminal shook his head and drove laughing towards the city.

What was Susan Storm-Richards doing out here in the hood? Alone for that matter.

Moments ago, down East 59th Street in Brooklyn off Flatbush Avenue, the FantastiJeep appeared on the street heading east. It wasn't really a Jeep, or called that, but Johnny Storm joked it into existence. The vehicle was all-terrain and then some, created by Reed Richards himself.

The Jeep had just floated from Manhattan and landed on the street off Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn, one of the more dangerous parts of New York. As the wheels touched the asphalt, the invisible driver sighed as she made the car go visible, yet kept herself out of sight.

"You can't do this either Sue," the Invisible Woman spoke out loud to herself. She then made her form visible, not hiding who she was or what she was wearing, the tight white Future Foundation uniform.

Susan Storm-Richards wasn't going to let that young punk be right. He had called her a racist. Accused her of being an "uppity white heroine celebrity" who knew nothing about the real world. That the Fantastic Four didn't care about "black people".

Sue had jawed with him, telling him the Fantastic Four Foundation had sent millions to NAACP and charities in Africa. That's when the little shit said he wasn't from Africa, and some black men like him wouldn't be going to college.

Then he asked what SHE HERSELF had done for the black community and Sue had no answer. She explained she'd worked with the likes of T'Chala, his father, Orroro Munroe, and Luke Cage.

The boy had laughed. Told her she was now "black by association". Then he remarked that she was probably scared of black people like most rich white "folk".

This put Susan on the defensive and she exclaimed that they weren't really rich, and Sue grew up modestly in Long Island. Further, she wasn't scared of anyone.

Then why had she gone invisible all the way here, she asked herself driving away from Flatbush Ave. She had to in order to fly overhead, but she couldn't justify it now. Certainly, Susan Storm THE Invisible Woman, one of the most powerful women on the planet wasn't afraid of black people. Then why did she hesitate to go visible, she thought at the stop light. Was he right, was she afraid to be associated with people like him? Or was she scared people would see her in the ghetto.

Damn, Sue stopped her train of thought, "ghetto" is a pretty derogatory and inflammatory word that probably doesn't help the discussion of race. She chastised herself for not being more open minded. She thought of herself as a progressive and open woman.

"HERBIE," she called out to the Jeep like vehicles inboard AI. "Play Eazy-E". The HERBIE A.I. asked if she wanted to keep a play-list of similar tunes. She agreed and turned up the music as the low beats of "Boyz-n-the-Hood" came on. Sue suddenly felt more then visible as the lyrics played. She turned it down slightly afraid of what they'd think of her playing such a tune around here. She was checking her eyeliner as she stopped at a light, smoothing out smudges from battle.

That thug had accused her of only listening to "country" music, which Susan insisted couldn't be further from the truth. She liked "hip-hop", she told him and he had laughed loudly in her face .

She wouldn't let this teen punk get to her, she thought as she bared her teeth in the rear view mirror to see if she had food in her mouth. She had just scarfed down a burger after fighting the Kree, Cotati, and Skrull with the Fantastic Four and Avengers. That one was all over the place. Another punk kid, the Hulking had assumed control over the Kree and Skrull, and had fought....well it was a whole THING.

Now that the stupid war was over, Sue had to go back to her agreement. That's how this all started, and why she was driving towards the young punks house. A year ago, she was substitute teaching at the Pembroke Academy. Now, in an attempt to get her masters in teaching, she agreed to teach courses full time on the Negative Zone, Savage Land, and Alien races like the Skrull, Kree and Cotati. She was something of an expert at this point, and even thinking of her own PHD.

This is how she came to know Reginald Stokes, piece of shit son of convicted felon Cornell Stokes, otherwise known as the villain Cottonmouth. Stokes was in prison for 15 years for offenses and racketeering. The young (recently turned 18 year old) son of Cornell, Reginald "Reggie" Stokes, was the worst kind of student at Pembroke.

To say that the apple didn't fall too far from the proverbial tree was an understatement. More like rotten apple, Sue thought as she drove down to the next intersection and stopped at a light. She was looking in mirror flipping her hair around, fixing it where she could.

Reggie was horrible to everyone, and that included Susan. The things he said to her, and the way he treated her would have made Ben or Johnny knock his block off. Not Reed, he'd say "try and understand where the young man is coming from". Oddly enough, Reed Richards or all people was maybe the least racist person on Earth. "There's no scientific or historic value or purpose for favoring one race, creed, ethnicity or religion over the next", Reed had once said.

But Reggie was tough to find any common ground with. At least, at first. From day one he called Sue lewd names, was late for class (if he showed up at all), and was caught three times smoking weed. He even had a little gang, called the "Black Snakes". Like his father, he wanted to be called 'Cottonmouth'.

Had Sue reported what she saw in the girls bathroom that first week of school, Reggie would probably be suspended if not expelled. More like what that young girl, Amity Hunter, was doing to Reggie in that bathroom. Which was odd, because Sue was told the teen who called herself "Big Zero" was a racist and white supremacist. Times change, Sue laughed.

Sue hadn't reported that, just gave them both detention for three days. She probably should have, as it gave Reggie more fuel to taunt Susan. She could handle his innuendo though. He was just a young punk.

Sadly, or thankfully (she wasn't sure), he was due to be kicked out of school for bullying, infractions, infractions, missing class and failing grades. Hell, Sue had already given him detention herself 7 times. And it was the second month of school.

So Reggie stood before the school board, and a number of teachers who wanted him out, a group that included Susan. It was then that Reggie's grandmother made an impassioned speech about her grandson not getting the chances he needs. "Mama Stokes", as she was called, claimed we can't blame the kid for his deadbeat parents. That was her OWN fault. Sue recalled when Mama Stokes, the aging black woman in nursing scrubs, walked directly to her and asked for her help. She called Susan a pillar of the New York community, and someone who ALWAYS helped. She pleaded with Susan to take Reggie as a personal challenge. To tutor him.

"I won't mince words." The black woman looked around the room. "My boy has is a candidate for special needs, and special services in math, language, behavior, and pretty much EVERY walk of life." She looked around the room, "he needs an educator who can be attentive to these special needs and services," She then looked to Sue, "all my boy needs is a good woman to take care of him. Teach him." She walked over to her grandson and gripped his ear, causing the young man to yell. "Someone to keep on his ass." She added, "he gets too distracted. He needs someone to help keep him focused," Mama Stokes then looked right into Sue's eyes. "I think your just that woman to take care of this boy. Help him become the man I know he can become".

Mama Stokes begged Susan to tutor her grandchild. Her words about "needing a woman" as a tutor were out of place in 2019, Sue thought, anyone could tutor the boy. He might listen to a strong male role model more than a white woman.

She was going to say "no", in fact. But the board leaned heavy on Susan. Fact is, Reginald Stokes was a star running back for Pembroke. "UNSTOPPABLE REGGIE" was already on Tshirts. The boosters had their say as well. Reggie was too vital to the team and the school. Sue reluctantly agreed to take the kid on, and act as a personal tutor in addition to her normal classes.

Sue took it as a personal challenge. It was tough right away, as his language and antics picked up to an alarming rate right off the bat . It was as if he saw Susan as another one of those...what was the word the kids used...THOTS....like some of the other students at Pembroke. Sue laughed stopping at a light, looking in mirror and adjusted her lipstick and small smudges. Sue was the FURTHEST thing from a THOT, she chuckled to herself and puckered her lips in the mirror to make sure it looked alright.

Soon after starting this tutor gig, Sue had found herself able to handle the young shit and his nonsense, and when he saw that, he kind of backed off and eased up. He loosened up a bit, and she was starting to as well.

Hell, some of his heavier innuendo laden comments even flattered Susan.

What had Reggie called her when she first walked by him in the school hall, "The Invisible THICCness," which still made Sue laugh. She actually asked a young student and friend, Julie Power, what THICC meant.

"It means he thinks you have a big ass Mrs. Richards," Julie laughed as she told her teacher.

Sue kinda prided herself on her muscular rear. So it made her laugh as well.

At least SOMEONE gave her attention. She thought of Reed. "Though I'm never admitting that to the hoodlum," she spoke out-loud at another light checking the gloss of her lipstick once again to make sure it was shiny. Smacking her lips she said, "I'd never hear the end of it". She shook her head. That teen punk is so full of himself, Sue thought, licking her lips to smooth out her makeup.

The car rolled another block and she checked her cheeks to see if they were too red, she applied just a dab of foundation at a red light. He does go over the line though, thought Susan as she redid makeup. She constantly had to remind him that sexual language, texting, or actual sex between students and teachers is prohibited and illegal. That Reggie simply shouldn't discuss such things in the presence of others. It would potentially get them both in trouble, even just jokes. That certainly hadn't stopped Reggie Stokes, and Susan constantly reminded him of the policies. Not that she was going to have sex with this student, of course not. That would land her in jail. Plus, well, she didn't WANT to and she shouldn't AND DIDN'T even entertain such thoughts. That was Reggie in her head again. "UGGH", Sue shrugged, "such a thug," she said smoothing her eye shadow out in mirror as a car behind her honked. The light had turned green without her paying attention.

It wasn't the sexual nature of his language and attitudes and actions that really got to Susan Storm.

The only thing that really still got to her was the "racist" talk. I don't have to prove myself to that kid, Sue told herself, nor do I need to IMPRESS the little asshole. She stopped at another light and saw more tangles in her blonde hair so she ran her hands through it while looking in the mirror.

Part of her was now even happy that her tutoring seemed to be working. The little shit got a 87 on his latest history test. Thanks largely to Susan's newest "teaching strategy" she incorporated on Wednesday night. She'd seen it work on TV, and it ended up being wildly effective.

She also added a new system piggybacking on the idea of "hall passes". Reggie seemed to enjoy this new "pass" system immensely, and was eager to earn them through learning. However, like most kids he rarely held onto them long. Teens have no patience, she thought, moving another block towards Reggie's house.

Right then, she was driving to pick him up for a weekend session. He'd scored well, and she promised him they'd ease off the books. Sue had a different type training in mind. There was a mountain outside the city in Jersey she wanted to take the boy too. A racing challenge uphill. Susan knew the kid would be "down" for a foot race. This was how Susan herself often trained, with uphill runs and weighted vests.

She was two blocks away now, and texted him. "You can't let anything get to this kids head," Sue said out loud. "Can't let him treat me like a THOT," she laughed, loving that strange slang for "whore". Sue looked at her chest in mirror and saw the wrinkled uniform. She pulled the white stretchy unstable molecule material over her breasts so there wasn't even one wrinkle. She could handle the kids talk and his walk, she thought, but this racism shit got under Sue's very skin.

Her blonde head shook her as she rolled up. 'You can't let this punk know he got to you," she thought as she checked her makeup once more. "Cause he hasn't" she said out loud. "Not one bit," she smiled in pride at the truth of her words and then puckered her lips to make sure lipstick was ok for the fourth or fifth time.

She arrived to his duplex home to see Mama Stokes car gone. It both made her happy and sad. Happy the elderly kind old woman wasn't there to thank Susan AGAIN. Mama had already texted the heroine her thanks for helping Reggie pass on Thursday, Friday and this morning alone.

Yet, it also sadden Sue that the woman had to work the weekend. The old nurse was far past retiring age and was working almost 6 days a week for up to 12 hours a day. The family, her and Reggie really, needed the money. So much so that Reggie worked at the mall when it wasn’t Football season.

The Invisible Woman put the car in park and took a deep breath. There was this odd feeling of anticipation. An unexplainable mix of fear, excitement and anger. It caused her heart to beat fast as she text Reggie that she was waiting.

Inside the house, Reginald Stoke's phone buzzed and he smiled seeing a text from "Ms. S.", about being out front. She had made him change her name in his from "Suzie THICCNESS" to "Ms S." He refused to call her "Mrs. Richards" or even "Susan". His cock twitched as he stood up off the couch and turned off the TV. The young teen boy walked over the window and moved the blinds aside. The image of three black "Hexagons" (as Suzie had taught him) caught his eye on the side of the large white Jeep like vehicle with black trim parked on the road. On "hexagon" was unfilled while the rest were all black. It was the Future Foundation symbol, even Reggie knew that.

His eyes moved to the buxom blonde driver. Again his cock moved, pushing out against his basketball shorts. The sexy older woman was flipping her shoulder length blonde hair this way and that in the mirror. That tight uniform caused his teen cock to extend even further, his eyes lingering over that rack, and then sliding down to that very visible rear of hers. She had muscle on muscle on that ass. Thick fit thighs, and long legs. A body that made most girls at Pembroke look like little boys.

And that fucking uniform, Reggie laughed, looking down at the large "tent" that was pitching in his pants. Did that white bitch know what that uniform did to men, or boys like him. There wasn't a kid at Pembroke that didn't fantasize about Mrs. Susan Storm-Richards. Reggie was no exception.

The whole, his mother, Coach, the school board, the boosters, they all wanted him to stay focused on his school. But right now, Reggie had other priorities. He knew how good he was at football. As a running back, there wasn't a kid in the conference that could catch him or stop him...Reggie "UNSTOPPABLE" Stokes.

But as the boy watched the older gorgeous woman adjust the tight white material over her breasts, pulling wrinkles out, his cock pushed further away from its base. Right now, all the young black student wanted to do was slip his big fat black dick between those creamy thighs of Susan's. He wanted nothing more than to hear his teacher moaning on the end of his prick. And honestly, before lucking out and getting her as a tutor, he didn't think bedding this beauty was possible. Now, he was "hopefully optimistic"(vocabulary that Sue taught him).

He grabbed his Pembroke Academy varsity football Lettermans jacket and pulled it over his tight young muscular upper body. Then he took a deep breath as he had to tuck his large black dick under the waistband of his shorts. The tip resting above hi belly button. It was the only way to hide his "excitement". In fact, he'd been hard most of the morning thinking about the time he'd get to spend with the blonde heroine. Now that she was there and he laid eyes on her, his meat was rock hard. All he could think of was sliding it into that shaved white puss of hers. She was tight down there. He knew it. Her husband was a punk and even though he stretched, Reggie doubted he did it to the young blacks length and girth. Reggie was hung like a donkey, he laughed to himself. He hadn't cum since Thursday afternoon, and his balls began to ache.

He wasn't sure why she wanted him to wear gym clothes. That was odd, he mused, checking his erection under his gray sleeveless workout tank top. Then he ties his black shorts the best he could. He glanced in mirror flexing his muscular, but lean young arm, making sure he looked cut. He checked his hair, and his fade, to make sure the close shaven cut was perfect to the last hair. He laced his running shoes up and wondered what she had planned. She said she had an interesting training planned.

As he made his way out the door, he thought about quips to keep the idea of "sex" in his sexy teachers head. He just had to keep talking about it. She NEVER reported him. The Invisible Woman only kept repeating that same line: "sexual conversations, discussions in public and recorded texts regarding sex between a student and teacher is inappropriate, and could lead to disciplinary actions. Sex between students and teachers is fireable and illegal." Like a fucking recorded message she'd say discussing or entertaining such ideas in potential view or ear shot of others could lead to charges against Susan or firing. She was actually a stickler for these rules and constantly repeated the same shit

He was still gonna try, he smiled to himself and locked the door behind him, as he made his way down the walkway towards the Future Foundation Jeep. He smiled at the blonde who was watching him walk the entire time. “You're looking fine as ever Ms. S,” he teased. “You get all dolled up for me.”

Susan laughed, “Keep telling yourself that kid.” She rolled out into the street, after Reggie climbed in the open doors. The base of “Straight Outta Compton” began to play. She felt nervous at knowing the lyrics suddenly.

“Where we going Suzie,” Reggie asked. “I thought you said Thursday afternoon I could take the weekend off from studying.”

Sue looked at him as she drove. “We're doing something else today Reggie Stokes.”

The young black smiled. “I can think of a few things we could do besides studying Ms. S.” He looked at her thighs.

The Invisible Woman grabbed something then from the center console and slammed it into his chest. “That reminds me,” she told him, “this is a Fantastic Four personal communicator.” She looked at him quickly. “I'm not getting fired or going to jail because you can't keep your punk mouth shut.” She explained it was encrypted. He could contact her when needed with fear of having messages intercepted.

He looked at the box like thing. It had a screen like a smart-phone, but it had the colors of the Future Foundation, and was thin, really thin. She instructed him to just talk into it, and a keyboard appeared in a hologram. “Can it play music?” He asked.

Sue nodded. “It can do everything a normal phone can, just with a heightened level of privacy.”

Reggie picked up the music in the car. “What you know about N.W.A.,Ms. S.,” he laughed holding on the upper beam of the Jeep as the woman drove.

“You don't own rap or hip-hop Reggie,” Sue rolled her eyes, as she turned down a street. “I told you I like EVERY kind of music.”

“Oh yeah, you got play-lists I can look at!” Reggie was curious.

Sue nodded, rolling the wheel. “HERBIE, allow Reggie access to my play-lists.”

HERBIE responded with. “The private play-lists as well.”

She rolled her eyes. “Yes...yes...that's fine.”

HERBIE spoke, “Very well,” and Reggie felt the phone buzz in his hand. “Mr. Stokes now has access to all your privates Mrs. Richards.” HERBIE added.

“Ha,” Sue let out a chuckle. “REALLY HERBIE!”

“Thanks a bunch Herb,” Reggie smiled. “I'll make good use of them.”

The jabs just kept coming with this piece of work, thought Susan. Reggie was looking through her music.

“Drake? Big Sean? Miggos?” He nodded in agreement. “Guess I'm rubbing off on ya huh Suzie-Q?”

Once again, Sue rolled her eyes in annoyance, even if that one was sort of funny given the circumstances.

“ANALYSIS COMPLETE MRS. RICHARDS!” A robotic HERBIE then added.

Sue was confused, she turned down another street and spoke loudly. “What analysis?”

“You asked me to determine based on facial features, musculature, height, weight, intelligence, and other categories who would be deemed most attractive between Mr. Stokes, Mr. Richards and Mr. Namor. Would you like to hear the results.”

The young white teacher reached for the manual shut off. “HERBIE...no....no need I don't....” Her face was turning red fast.

“I wanna hear!” Reggie's big smile grew even wider looking over at Sue who wasn't returning his gaze.

“Based on Mrs. Richards own preferences, you win every category except for intelligence and overall muscle mass...though you have more muscle per body size than both Reed and Namor. Thought, Mrs. Richards did skew some results based on the size of....”

“ENOUGH HERBIE....ALPHA ZETA TAU!” Sue shouted, and HERBIE stopped. Sue took full control and got onto the highway. The pair chatted about school, and Sue was eager to talk shit about Amity Hunter and Lisa Molanari and Sylvie Lushton.

Finally, as they neared mountains in New Jersey, Reggie was curious. “Why the workout clothes Mrs. Richards?” He used her real name for once. “You know Coach Pro don't sanction practices outside his own.” He was referring to the football coach, Phillip Grayfield, a former superhero by the name NFL Pro. They called him coach “Pro”.

Sue rolled the Jeep off the highway and down a long and winding road covered by trees. “After all you put me through, I think we can leave coach PRO out of this. She mocked his name, since she thought he was sort of a tool. “You're good kid. I've watched you. But you can be better.”

“You watch me Suzie?” He smiled to her.

“Like I have a choice,” she muttered. Sue brought the Jeep to a small rocky parking lot beneath what appeared to be a trail winding up the Delaware Water Gap Forest area. She parked the car, and hopped out. Reggie watched her tap the Hexagons on her uniform and his eyes bugged out when the uniform split in two. The portion rolled up, so that it was a white tube top covering those wonderful mounds of hers. It almost seemed to get tighter around her breasts. In fact, it did, to accommodate her size during workouts. The bottom part of her uniform crept up her legs and turned black, until it stopped below the bottoms of her ample ass. If Reggie's dick could get harder, it did, watching her heroine uniform turn into some barely there workout gear. Sue sat on the edge of the Jeep now, lacing up white running shoes. “Your amazing laterally. You can do things watching the defense and reacting that remind me of Reggie Bush when he was great at USC.”

This knowledge caused Reginald Stokes to suddenly feel surprise towards Susan. She knew football. “Wow....a jock?” He laughed.

“You even remind me of Barry Sanders,” Sue shrugged, finishing putting her shoes on. She then stood up next to the Jeep and bent down at the waist, stretching her calves and arms. She put her palms on the floor. The young buck of a teen was watching that muscular ass sway and he groaned softly. “But you don't have his strength.” She moved her legs forward in a runner's stretch, still giving him a view of her ass. “You gonna get out of the car Reggie?” She said finally. “Or you afraid you don't have any blood left in your head.” She glanced down at his crotch and laughed.

“Meat gazing teacher?” Reggie smiled stepping out of the Jeep.

Sue turned away, and put her elbows on her inner knees and squatted, pushing against her knees to stretch more of her legs. “You just don't hide things well Mr. Stokes.”

Reggie came around the Jeep. Looking down at her ass as she squatted. “I can think of a few places to hide things,” he joked.

“You cheeky little fucking punk,” Sue shook her head. “I’m trying to help you gain strength in your legs.” She pointed to the mountain. “How do you think I get this....what do you call it....THICC apple ass of mine?” She stood up and pulled her knee to her chest. “High Intensity Interval Training.”

The young black stud football player looked up the mountain. “I don't think I need to do exercise today Ms. S.” He was finally being honest and not joking around.

“I'm challenging you to a RACE you disrespectful little shit” Sue wasn't holding words back with this kid anymore. She went over and reached into the car and pulled out a weighted vest. She began securing it to her chest, covering her breasts, to the dismay of the young hormonal teen. “Two miles vertical to peak, and you don't even have weights.”

“What's in it for me,” Reggie again looked up to the tree lined mountain top.

Susan stood up straight. “Because,” she walked slowly to him, “if you beat me up that mountain.” She moved closer. “If YOU beat ME up THAT mountain,” she pointed to summit with her left forefinger. “If you beat me up that mountain,” she dropped her left hand and raised her right as she got close to the black student. She began poking his chest looking him directly in his eyes. “Then I'll get on my knees and SUCK that black cock of yours. Right up there you little thug.” She deliberately stressed the word 'suck' and then pointed to the summit with her left hand. Her right hand dropped quick and gripped her poorly hidden dick wrapping his shirt around it.

“OOOmmmmmF,” the young black boy uttered in surprise. His dick began to vibrate at her words even as she gripped his cock hard. He was horny as all hell, horny for her.

“And you know,” she said in a whisper, moving her lips to his ear, “my head game is tight.” She was using slang for blowjobs, slang he'd taught her. Her five fingers moved more softly then wrapping in a circle around the large tip, moving up and down. Reggie DID know how good she was at sucking cock. She'd blown him Thursday afternoon, following his success on the test. “If you think you came hard Wednesday night,” she licked his earlobe still slowly rubbing her fingers over his hard cocktip, “you have no idea.”

Susan was referring to her new teaching strategy. She had seen it in Billy Madison, where the teacher took off an article of clothing for each correct answer. It proved MOST effective with this hormonal teen. By the end of the tutoring session, Susan was fully nude in his room. However, the lesson didn't end there. Susan had the boy take a mock test, with questions designed to mirror those on the test. Not a hard task if the teacher was fully clothed. More difficult when she was nude.

Further, Sue added a wrinkle. She had created a system of “Cum Passes” for the lad. If he did well on tests and activities he got a pass. She had them made into a booklet. Literally saying “Reggie Stokes is Entitled to one Cum from Susan Storm Richards.” Oh boy did this black kid love CUM PASSES. He sure as hell wasn't patient with them.

Wednesday was a new . While he took the test his eleven inch black cock rested between those lovely white tits of hers. She legit sat his cock between her tits while he took the test. Occasionally she'd kiss the head, or suck it down, and announce how much time he had left. Stickler for the rules.

To add unique insult, to unique injury (for a teenager in high-school at least), he had to wait for her to grade the fucking paper. With his cock between her tits. If he failed to achieve a score higher than 80, he wasn't going to cum. She insisted. The bitch put her black glasses on and graded the paper with his black cock buried under her funbags. Kneeling on his bedroom floor, checking his answers to her own personal answer sheet. 50 fucking questions.

He recalled the when she sucked his tip into her pink lips, shaking her head. “Mmmmmmm,” she kept shaking her head. She pulled her mouth off, “we went over the Kree Royal Family Reggie,” she stated disappointed, marking his answer wrong. She put her mouth back on his tip, bobbing slowly as she kept grading. “Mmmmhhhhmmmmm....” she nodded, pulling her mouth off his cock. “I knew it...you messed up the Skrull royal family too. I knew you would.” She made a big “X” on his paper, and sank her mouth back down on his cock.

When it was all said and done, and graded TWICE, over an entire hour, she looked up, and adjusted her glasses, kissing his brown cockhead. “84 Reggie...” she reached over and grabbed her purse, his dick still in her tits, yearning to blow. She pulled out the small book of “CUM PASSES” and ripped on from the pad. She had them professionally made and everything. She handed him the pass. “I'm guessing that's coming right back to me.” She looked up at him. He nodded eagerly and handed it to her. “Teenagers,” Susan sighed and then sunk her warm wet mouth over his big black cock. She gripped his base and sucked, and bobbed her tits up and down. It didn't take long.

“AAAAHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEAAAH!” Reggie had shouted, knowing his Grandma was working. His cock erupted like a geyser for a full twenty seconds, covering her face, her big white tits, and her hair. He looked down to see his sexy teacher covered in his thick cum, smiling with her blue eyes under the cum covered black rimmed glasses. It was one of the most powerful nuts of his life, and he'd never forget it.

She removed the glasses and wiped them down, “I think I'm rubbing off on ya Reggie.”

Reggie muttered, “I think its the other way around.”

They both laughed.

Now...they stood at the base of a mountain, Sue whispering in his ear. “If you thought Wednesday was nice,” she looked him in his eyes and smiled. “If you beat me up the mountain, I'll suck your black dick SO HARD....” she was moving her head almost musically and stressing the words, “and SOOOOO GOOD.” She laughed. “Your teenage ass won't be able to walk down the mountain.”

He smiled. “When do we....” He was cut off when Sue pushed him back and began racing up the mountain. She was laughing as she took off up the path. “SHIT!” He said and began pumping his legs after her. In his pocket his phone buzzed.

“About an hour ago, Mrs. Richards asked me to send a text at this exact moment sir” HERBIE spoke. “Shall I play it through your shorts?”

Reggie was moving up the dirt path, seeing the ass of Susan ahead of him. “Sure...whatever.”

A holographic image of Sue's head appeared, “this could be you,” she said and from nowhere a chocolate covered banana appeared,” as Reggie ran he watched the hologram head of Sue suck down the banana, when it reappeared the chocolate was gone. “But you're playing.” Sue added and smiled, chocolate dripping down her holographic lips. “And slow.”

Up ahead the real Susan was gaining ground. She laughed hearing her prerecorded message play.

Sure she couldn't FUCK the kid as his teacher (he was of age and all)....but could they get mad if she sucked his cock a few times?

How it all begins. An Unstoppable Origin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)