More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

The Twenty Foot Futa

"Okay," Aphelandra spoke up, to the shock of her companions, as she loosened her corset and dropped her cape. Being the tallest woman on the island, she didn't have many chances for sex, outside of the younger Gorgon sisters, there wasn't a woman who could properly satisfy her, but those two were often away with the Kuja Pirates, and who knows, this strange new woman may be what she needed.

"Aphelandra, are you sure?" Margarete asked, not taking her eyes off the woman's strange...dick?

"Mmm-hmm," The tall woman said as she dropped her bikini bottoms and looked at the odd woman, "How do we do this miss.."

The herm blinked, "Oh, I'm Luffy, shishishi," she chuckled. It was a bit odd being called 'miss' but she did have boobies, now, and girls had boobies...

Shaking away from that train of thought, Luffy looked Aphelandra up and down, "Um, I guess we'll start with you sitting down," She said, a little unsure of herself, she had never had sex with a woman this tall.

"Okay," The sandy-blonde said, lowering herself to the ground, leaning back against a tree and spreading her legs to give Luffy easier access.

The straw-hat stepped forward, Sweet-pea and Margarete's eyes following her curiously. Looking at the pussy in front of her, then to her own dick, then back to the pussy. It was a bit smaller than she'd expected with such a big woman, but it still might be a hard job, but Luffy was never one to turn down a challenge. Steadying herself, she eased her cock into the giant amazon.

Aphelandra cooed a bit. It was...nice. Mind you, Sandersonias tongue was the longest thing she had in her so far, but there still seemed to be something missing, but before she could ask, Luffy took a deep breath, and suddenly, Aphelandra felt the dick swell inside her. Rocking back and shaking the tree behind her, the amazon moaned loudly, startling her friends and several nearby animals.

Luffy was surprised, she wasn't sure what had just happened, one moment she was trying to think of how the fix the size difference, the next, she felt her cock swell to be a perfect fit, then it swelled a bit more. Panting a bit, the future pirate King (Or, would it be queen now?) tried to think of how to handle the rest before an idea hit. She stretched her arms around the amazon's waist before slamming a foot into the ground, her skin becoming pinkish.

Aphelandra panted and moaned, Luffy hadn't even moved yet, but she felt so hot inside, hot and steamy. She almost moaned a 'no' when she felt Luffy begin to pull out, but didn't have time as she bounced back in, and began thrusting at incredible speeds.

Aphelandra arced her back in pleasure, almost breaking the tree behind her, as her first orgasm slammed into her, far outstripping any she'd ever had, at least until another hit her again, and again, and soon the orgasms that were so rare before were stacking on top of each other.

Dicks are great, she thought, as she felt the one inside her begin to swell again. She faintly heard Luffy moan something, but she was too far gone to really notice until she felt something flow into her, and her world went white.

Sweet-Pea and Margarete watched in wonder as the most childish person they knew seemed to turn into a sexual glutton under the power of the 'Dick'. When Luffy slowed in her thrusting, they heard her mentioning 'coming'. Was she going somewhere? Before they could ask, Aphelandra let out a monstrous and hoarse moan as something white and thick dripped from her pussy. She thrust her hips up, bringing the still attached Luffy with her, as something odd happened. A lump on her pelvis began to grow and throb before shooting out, almost punching Luffy.

It took the two amazons a moment to realize, as Luffy and Aphelandra panted in the afterglow, that their friend had somehow grown her own 'Dick'

*written by White Whiskey

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)