More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

Coronation.Which path awaits.

The Trials of Arerto.

Queen Alcippe knew her days as Queen were coming to a close as her health had begun to decline. She had summoned her daughters to her side and spoke with them. Arerto as eldest was next in line to be Queen but she was untested and would need to be sent out to test her mettle in the world. She would be given fifteen tasks to surmount before she could be judged as fit to rule Freeconia as its rightful Queen. There was not a lot of time as Alcippe grew sicker and weaker every day and the realm needed a new Queen. Her first trial would be to slay the Hygnia tiger.

Arerto took her weapons armour and food and other provisions and bade her family farewell as she mounted her horse Dydra and headed out of the city. She travelled for south coming to a cave and as darkness was beginning to descend she decided to set up camp. Unknown to her the cave was already occupied by a mercenary. Arerto looked at the woman who looked back her hand resting on her sword. After an awkward silence, Arerto told her her name and the woman still wary replied giving her name as Julia and she was on her way to the capital.

Julia invited Arerto to share the cave and offered her something to drink which Arerto took and sat down near the fire. She drank the hot drink and they talked. Arerto told Julia of her task and Julia told her that she had heard that the tiger lived in the forest far to the south. It was then that Arerto started to feel woozy as the in the drink started to take effect and her eyes glazed over. Julia apologised but she had been without company for a while now and had needs. The good thing about the was that in the morning Arerto would have no memory of the events about to take place.

Julia stripped out of her breeches and her other clothes until she was naked and then position herself before Arerto and then grabbed Arerto's head and pulled her down. Arerto's head was between the warm silky thighs of Julia and she instinctively started to lick Julia's pussy but she was not experienced in this act. Julia frustrated stripped Arerto and licked her pussy and used her hand and fingers to tease Arerto and told her that this was how it should be done. She again positioned Arerto between her legs and this time Arerto did a better job making Julia cum.

Arerto's mouth was used for several hours to relieve her pent up sexual energy. Julia judged the time to be around midway between night and morning. So redressed Arerto and put her to bed then slept herself satisfied after her sexual release. While she slept Arerto dreamed of many naked women caressing her body and tease her pussy and breasts. The next morning Arerto awoke to the smell of fresh bread being toasted over a fire. She smiled at Julia and Arerto wanted to ask her a question.

https://strawpoll.com/ac54zv37e

What was the question?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)