More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Colleem Colleem

Where is the Toad

The Toadking is making his first Step in Goldshire

Two weeks later in Goldshire. The Gasthaus zum Fröhlichem Frosch was a new small pub that had opened in the small village near Stormwinds. The small cozy inn was a chic property that was perhaps designed for 20 or 30 guests. The food was good and the service, a simple young woman who was always in a good mood, although always somewhat absent. What nobody knew was that the inn wasn't run by them. It had a silent partner who never showed up on the surface. The inn had direct access to the sewerage system and the Frog King had created a small empire directly under the pub. The two employees upstairs had been his first own victims. While the effect of his bites seemed to be permanent with the man, it was apparently different with the woman. While her husband remained in a willless twilight state, it was completely different for her. Whenever she found the time, she hurried to the kitchen where the Frog King usually stayed during the day or she went to the sewers right after work. With the trembling king she knelt before her master and licked and sucked his cock all night long. It seemed his sperm and his bites would override her need for sleep. So she could let him fuck her all night long and the next morning she could work in the inn again, completely drunk with his poison.

During his short fuck breaks the Frog King worked on his plan to take over the world. However, this world was largely unknown to him. He knew that this city was near one of the great centers of a covenant called the Alliance. He recently knew that this alliance was at war with what the Horde called itself. But that didn't interest him very much at the moment. His first goal was to enter the capital. Once he got there, he would subjugate the royal house. Although there was no queen at the time, his poison was strong enough to subdue the king. But he had to be careful. His had informed him about many things he needed to know while he watched his wife let him fuck him. In the capital there were elves, dwarves and gnomes. While the gnomes and the dwarves didn't interest him much, the elves were quite different. He had never seen an elfin but his described her as real sex bombs! With impossible big tits and a body as graceful as nothing else. The Frog King wanted to finally ram his hard cock into the cunt of an elfin. While fucking his , he ordered his servant to return to the surface and search for a way to get to the capital. Unfortunately, their money was completely used up for this inn. But the Frog King already had an idea how he wanted to solve this problem. The wife of the village mayor was not only very beautiful but also rich.

His servant would have to find a way for the Frog King to secretly enter the family's guarded property without alerting the guards. Unfortunately there was no underground path and the guards were not in the Happy Frog. That made it impossible to bite or overpower them inconspicuously. The frog king crouched spread-legged on his stone while the woman licked his cock and with both hands the last drops of cum from him jerked to lick everything with relish. As much as he enjoyed it to fuck and impregnate his and to let her satisfy him, it was not enough to calm his mind. He finally wanted to move on! Build his empire.

After 2 more days of wild activity, his servant finally reported a success to him. He had found a hole in the wall through which the Frog King could penetrate and the mayor was away in Stormwind for a few days. This was probably the best opportunity for his master and the Frog King agreed. For this mission, the Frog King would need all his strength and endurance and so he overcame his instincts and sent his slaves away. As much as he regretted not giving in to his desires, he knew that he had greater goals.

When the sun had set, the cave frog left the sewers and jumped croaking to the surface behind the house. His eyes could penetrate the darkness with ease, at least his people were adapted to dark caves. With long, fast jumps he managed to get to the big estate unnoticed. He could see the 2 gigantic village guards pushing guard in front of the entrance. Both wore Stormwind garrison armour and a shield and a sword. The armour was an extremely impressive collection of iron and fabric, but the cave frog did not know much about it. All he knew was that these two were a menace. The description of his was really good, because he found the overgrown hole almost immediately. As a reward he would be allowed to fuck his wife while she would blow the frog's cock. With his legs kicking and croaking loudly, he tried to squeeze through the narrow hole and certainly made an extremely ridiculous figure. But finally he had made it and was on the inner side of the fortress wall. Upstairs he could already see a light going on and a woman in her prime stepping onto the balcony. He immediately scurried into the shadow of a nearby tree and remained as calm as possible.

"WRETCHED FROGS! I TRIY TO SLEEP HERE AS SILENT" the beautiful woman shouted.

The Frog King suppressed an angry quack and waited for the woman to leave the window. After a felt eternity, he jumped right under the window and looked around one last time. It was about 5 meters to the balcony, so nothing he couldn't do with ease. Nobody would see him and so a greenish shadow shot up in a huge leap and landed inaudibly on the windowsill. Looking into the room he could see the woman sitting in a dressing gown in front of a mirror and combing her long silky hair. The tail of our hero was already long over all measures stiff and nevertheless he hesitated still a little bit. He had to be absolutely sure that she wouldn't scream and so he chose a less aggressive path. Even if he jumped in and bite her right now, she could still scream for help. Grunting deeply he began to jerk off his huge cock and imagined how he would soon be ridden by this arrogant human woman. It did not take long before he shot down a hot stream of semen but most of it was rubbed directly onto his cock. The smell of his juice would certainly do the rest. While he carefully pressed one paw against the door he noticed to his luck that it was not locked and he hopped into the room with slight feathery jumps. He paid close attention that he did not get into the area of the mirror so that it would not perceive him too early and then straightened up to full size. Almost as big as a man, when he stood on his hind paws his tail raised impressively in front of him and shone full of fresh sperm. The smell of his juice would quickly spread in the small room and act on her before he would act. He could see how after a few seconds she began to breathe deeper and longer with her nose and apparently absorbed its scent.

After a short time she got up and turned around. With big unbelieving eyes she stared at the giant froglike creature that was sitting in her room in the corner and at the huge tail that the creature had. She had not always been faithful in the years of her marriage and once she had even been seduced by a wandering elf and thought that she would never see a more splendid tail but this monster was of truly divine grace and greatness. But then what happened confused her even more when a 2-meter tall frog sat there. One of his funny frog hands grabbed this huge cock and with one finger,... steal... whatever... she slipped from the plump thick eggs to the glans and back in a slow rhythm.

"Quark... Look... Quark... She heard his throaty voice and totally perplexed she looked at the tail and at the hand which surrounded the tail in a slow, calm movement and jerked it.

"Quark! Look... dick! Quark! Look!! She heard him say again and swallowed heavily as she recognized that the shimmering liquid on this beautiful gem of a tail was probably sperm! She was supposed to be in a panic! This... Murlog or whatever that was could certainly eat her. Outside her guards were standing by and all she had to do was open her mouth and they would come in and kill this horrible monster.

The Frog King could see how she began to catch herself and he slowly jerked on throatily and spoke again.

"Look... dick... relax curd cheese..... Look up... and off! Quark quark. Look back and forth," he said in the calmest tone of voice he could, slowly making his hand visible to them and moving away.

What did that monster say? She should be looking? On his dick? While his hand massaged this huge fuck at this slow, relaxing pace. And something about relaxing.

"Look only at tail! Quark quark! Up and down... relax... calm down," he said and could see how her mouth closed on its own. Looking fixed on his cock it only took a few minutes until she stood in front of him as if spellbound. The smell of his sperm and the slow movement had put her into a hypnotic trance as planned. Now he could bite her without worries and his toxin would do the rest.

"Closer... come... Quark!" he said and Lady Minerva felt one foot sitting in front of the other and she moved towards the huge tail. She could see nothing more than this huge fuck hammer and where the funny voice came from she also did not know and it did not matter to her completely. She felt something lay on her shoulder and exerted pressure that she loved to follow. She fell to her knees in front of her tail and stared at it with milky eyes.

But the Frog King was always interested in finding new ways to test his power. Maybe he would find himself in a situation where his poison wouldn't work or something. That's why he started this attempt in the first place and was very satisfied with the results. But he would have to come here much more often to completely subjugate her and to ram her cock into her cunt as often as he could. But for now, he would use them to take control of the two guards. Then he would be able to enter their rooms at any time as he liked and if the lord of this village would come back he could also immediately subdue him.

"Titties!!!! Show!! Tits!! QUARK QUARK QUARK" the lustful frog gasped and with a happy smile Lady Minerva of Goldshire opened her evening gown as far as her thick tits could be seen. It was so natural for her that she didn't think about it at all.

"you... quark...... lick... dick... you fuck!! You my dick QUARK blow! Till squirt!!!! All on tits! QUARK QUARK!“

Without thinking about it, Minerva opened her mouth and began to lick the tail rising in front of her. She tasted his hot juice which made her shudder despite her trance as the potent aphrodisiac flowed through her body. However, this would hardly have been necessary any more. She had the fine smell of his Ficksaftes so long in the nose that her nipples were hard and her pussy was already wet. Getting greedier she started to take the thick glans of the tail in her mouth and had to exert herself properly but she enjoyed every second of it. Soon her head teetered up and down as she tried to get as much of his cock in her throat as possible. But it was completely impossible for her to swallow everything from him. And then she felt it. First it was a slight tremor, then a tremor and then she felt a surge of his sperm shoot into her throat. The warm sticky liquid came in such quantities that it was simply impossible for her to swallow everything and yet it was simply too delicious when she just wanted to waste a drop. With all her strength she tried to swallow his juice but with a suffocating cough she had to take her mouth from his cock and the semen dripped over her cheeks on her bulging tits.

"You... serve!" she just heard and looked around dazed until a strong hand looked at his cock. She could see one hand grabbing the tail and even if something was funny about that hand she could not see away. Her eyes followed her hand as she slowly jerked her cock hard. From left to right and back. Over and over again.

"You serve! Quark!"

Even before the tail had regained its full size, it suddenly breathed.

"I serve!"

"You serve me! Quark! You mine!"

"I serve you!" she breathed completely hypnotized and in the frenzy of the cave frog's cum.

"You now call guard! Guards lick your tits clean! Guard MUST lick your tits clean! Quark! QUARK!“

With a gentle movement, Lady Minerva rose and nodded willlessly.

"Yes... I must call the guard... She must lick my tits clean. As you command."

"You seduce guard... Lick clean your tits. When licked clean you make horny man! You distract me so I can bite! You understand?"

"Yes, master." She said and left the room. As soon as she was out she shouted in a loud voice. "„ALFREDO! Come in here right now I need you here!"

It took only seconds until a panting guard hurried up the stairs and stood behind his mistress.

"You shouted, milady?"

"Yes Alfredo! You have to help me with something," she said and turned around. Her guard's eyes almost fell out of her face when he saw his mistress in front of him. Her evening gown wide open so he could see her thick plump gorgeous tits. A strange kind of slime hung on her chin and was still dripping from the same onto her naked möpse which were completely full of this cum-like whatever.

"I demand that you clean me up! With your tongue! Immediately," she reigned at him. Had his gaze not been so fixed on her tits, he might have noticed that her gaze was empty and willless. But how often had he dreamed of those tits!

"Are you sure about this?"

"IMMEDIATELY!" Minerva said, grabbing her tits and squeezing them together! "You MUST lick her clean right away" she breathed and a shower of horniness flowed through her body as she obeyed her cock master.

Will Lady Minerva serve the Toadking and enslave both Guards with the Toads cum on his face or will she fuck one after another while the Frog King is attacking them

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)