More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rageblade Rageblade

Who do you choose?

The Thief

The man behind you has captivated you with his swift and stealthy abilities. You turn and bow politely.
“I wish to be your apprentice, will you train me?”
The man nods and offers you his hand.
“Very good, my name is Sinas. Follow me, we have much to discuss.”

He leads you down the darkened alleyways to his hideout. Inside, there are all sorts of weapons and strange devices you've never laid eyes on before. You spot a table full of little bowls filled with different colored powders. He catches your interest in the powders and snaps.
“Stay away from those, they are deadly poisons.”
You gulp audibly and follow closely. He suddenly stops and looks you over. He taps his leather gloved finger on his chin while looking you up and down.
“Strip.”
You gulp at the sudden directness of the command.
“Excuse me?”
He raises an eyebrow, daring you to disobey him.
“If you're going to be my apprentice, then you need to learn to follow simple instructions. Now, strip.”
Not wanting to aggravate your new master you slowly comply. Placing your traveling clothes in a pile beside your feet. You stand cold and naked before him, your face flushes red and you look down at your chilled body, lightly rocking back and forth on the balls of your heels.
He steps forward, his emerald eyes scour you as he circles you like a bird of prey. After a final moment of deliberation he pulls a small suit of leather armor from a nearby dresser.
“Very good, I was afraid I'd never find a use for this.”
He began to fasten the armor to your slender form, taking his time and making sure the material was strapped skin tight around your body. You gasp as he tightened the chest piece, the rough leather pressed hard against your breasts and constricting your breathing. His hands then move to the clasp in the front and loosened it so that you can breathe. The adjustment has also revealed a healthy amount of cleavage between the loosened leather straps.
He finishes and then beckons you to walk around the room.
“Get a feel for it, It should be like a second skin.”
You move your arms and legs, testing the material and find it to be, indeed like a tightly woven second skin. You happen to catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, and can't help but blush at the sight. The black leather fits your form perfectly and small patches of pink flesh peek through at points leaving little to the imagination.
Sinas snaps his fingers to gain your attention.
“Come now, now you have one more choice to make.”
He guides you to a new table with many different weapons laid out. His fingers glide across your back and he speaks.
“I will train you to mastery with any of these weapons, choose wisely.”

Which Weapon do you Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)