More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krimson Krimson

What's next?

The Temple of Eternal Desire

The dark hallway was slick and slippery from the absurd amounts of astral jism coating the walls and floor, but Jesse was determined to save Emily and managed to stay on her feet. She ran faster than she thought capable and with Emily in reach, she stretched out her hand toward Emily's. Their fingers grazed just before the tendril yanked Emily away and into the strange blue light at the end of the hall. The light was shaped like a doorway, but Jesse couldn't see anything on the other side.

Great, the only person I've let myself grow attached to has just been dragged into a gateway to God knows where by God knows what. Jesse steeled herself, "Don't worry, Emily. I'm coming." The redhead rushed into the gateway.

The blue light resisted like a thick gelatin, but Jesse was determined to save her friend and persevered. The light tickled her skin and as she pushed through, she noticed her clothes melting away from her body. Well, that's problematic. She pressed on and eventually made it to the other side of the blue light. Her clothes, on the other hand, did not.

Jesse stood completely nude in a dim room that almost looks like a temple. Adorned on the walls were large stone statues of various bare-skinned women wreathed in tentacles, their faces in varied expressions of pure ecstasy. I might actually enjoy this place if it wasn't for the woman-stealing monster. Jesse cautiously continued through the erotic temple.

She noticed a slime trail on the ground and guessed it was probably made by the tendril that kidnapped Emily. She followed the trail, hoping to find any sign of her lost friend. Eventually the slime led Jesse to a set of large metal doors that were sealed shut. The doors were engraved with a mural that depicted a woman laying nude on an eight-pointed star and fingering herself in front of open doors, and a key floating between the woman and the doors. Is this really saying what I think it's saying? Jesse looked at the floor in front of the door and saw an eight-pointed star inlaid with gold. Of course it is.

Jesse sighed, "The things I'm willing to do for you, Emily." The redhead laid down on the star and spread her legs. As her fingers brushed through the fiery red hair between her legs touched her pussy, she felt a strong jolt of pleasure unlike anything she had ever felt before. She quickly pulled her hand away from her slit. What the hell was that? She cautiously tried again and another jolt of pleasure traveled through her body. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew the longer she delayed, the more danger Emily was in.

Jesse took a deep breath and began to rub her pussy. The jolt of pleasure was intense and nearly too much to bear, but Jesse powered through as every stroke of her fingers was met with constant ecstasy passing through her body like bolts of lightning striking her very soul. She quickly became lost to the pleasure and in her euphoric stupor, she slid her fingers into her dripping pussy, plunging them in and out with a hungry fervor. Her entire body was vibrating in rapturous bliss as her moans echoed in the empty halls of the strange temple.

The beautiful redhead was in a delirious state of pure ecstasy and as she continued to furiously finger herself, she could feel a powerful energy building within her, an orgasm of biblical proportions was coming and she needed it bad. She was fingerfucking herself so vigorously her fingers were practically vibrating. As the orgasm approached, Jesse's nude body began to levitate above the ground, higher and higher until she was six feet in the air. When she reached the peak, her body was wracked by the biggest orgasm of her life.

Jesse's eyes rolled back as she screamed in total, unparalleled exaltation. Her body convulsed uncontrollably in the air as wave after wave of pure bliss crashed through her entire being. She wasn't just feeling pleasure she was one with it in a way that defied understanding.

After several minutes of seemingly unending orgasms, the ecstasy began to fade. Jesse's drained body slowly descends back to the floor. She laid there, completely exhausted, as if she had spent an entire day on a treadmill. Her nude body glistened with sweat.

The doors in front of her groaned as they opened and a naked Emily came running out "Jesse!" She shouted as she rushed to the redhead's side, "Are you alright?" Jesse only managed a simple nod, but it was enough for Emily, "Thank God. I don't where we are or why, but it seems what ever took me isn't as malevolent as it first seemed." The short-haired blonde pointed to the opened doors, "Behind those doors is a safe room of sorts, similar to the ones in the Oldest House. I don't know why I was taken there or why I was released. I assume the latter was your doing." She smiled warmly at Jesse.

Jesse slowly regained her energy and groggily sat up, "We need to get out of here." As she said that, she felt a presence thrash in the back of her mind. It was familiar, yet different. Polaris? Is that you? The presence thrashed once more. Okay, I'll take that as a no. Are you friendly? The presence sent a tingle down her spine and into her pussy. Woah, okay. You helped me open the door, didn't you? Jesse felt another tingle in her pussy. So, you don't want us to go. Do you need help too? Another tingle tickles her pussy. Okay, We'll try to help. As Jesse said those words, she felt a stronger, wilder tingle, which she interpreted as the presence's excitement.

Jesse slowly got to her feet and told Emily about the new entity in her mind. "Wow you really are attractive, aren't you?" Emily blushed as she realized what she said, "I mean that seem to you attract these entities with surprising frequency." She stammered. "Not that your aren't...never mind."

"No need to be so tense, Emily. We're just two naked women stuck in a spooky temple on another plane of existence."

Emily chuckled, "Well, when you put it like that..."

Jesse smiled at Emily, "Come on, let's find out why we were brought here."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)