More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which tale shall you read?

The Tale of Buzum

Buzum fell back, the clashing of swords causing sparks to fly. She grunted, Chief Burguk was a formidable opponent, but she was as stubborn as he was skilled. She ran towards him, swinging her broadsword upwards. Burguk let out a slight smirk as he easily parried Buzum toward the ground. “Maybe you should rethink your plans outside of the stronghold.”Burguk mocked, stroking his beard. “Besides, with breasts your size, you could feed a whole army of strong orc warriors.” He leaned against his sword, appreciating the jiggle that Buzum’s bountiful rack provided.

Buzum growled. “Fuck you pervert!” She sprang up and lunged at him, catching him off guard. She swung and batted away Burguk’s sword, causing him to fall on the ground. She brought the point of his blade to his throat. Both were panting, the battle going on longer than either of them expected, but with intended results. “I win.” Buzum declared.

“With the view I have,” Burguk replied, looking up at Buzum’s curvaceous body, “I wouldn’t really say I lost.” They both chuckled as Buzum extended her hand to assist him up. “Well done, Buzum.” Chief Burgurk congratulated, patting dirt off of him and collecting his sword. “I do believe you are ready to venture out of Dushnikh Yal and pursue glory.”

Buzum nodded. “Congratulating me? Are you going soft chief?” she jested, replacing the broadsword on to the rack.

“Not as soft as that ass looks.” He teased, truly appreciating the ass Buzum possessed. “It was just to rile you up, but you would make for some strong matriarch and mother to many orcs.”

“That complement just cost you going away sex.” Buzum sneered. She sauntered over to the chief, her eyes burning into his soul, an erection appearing suddenly between them. She whispered into his ear. “But a blowjob isn’t out of the question.”

Chief Burguk smiled. “Let’s go then.” Spanked her voluptuous ass as they walked toward the Chief’s room.

As they entered inside, Buzum removed her practice armor, as did Burguk. Burguk’s erection only becoming harder as Buzum removed her clothing, revealing her expansive curves. He could actually feel his cock twitch with excitement as she stood there, enjoying the view of Buzum going to her knees. She spat in her hand and started to stroke his cock. She enjoyed feeling his rock hard member in her hand, feeling the warmth radiating out. She looked up to the Chief, pressing her massive mammaries together to get him even harder.

She released his throbbing cock from her grip and kissed it’s head. She licked it, circling the base of his head and eventually swallowing it. She tickled his balls with her tongue as she took the entire cock into her mouth. Buzum moaned as she could feel Burguk thrusting forward more, turning the blow job into a face fuck. He grabbed her hair, taking control of the situation. Buzum’s eyes rolled back, enjoying the loss of control this time.

It wasn’t long until Buzum and Burguk could feel his climax coming. Buzum felt the slight swell in his shaft and his thrusts becoming even more forceful. She brought her hands under his legs and braced herself, grabbing onto his ass. She winced a bit, in pleasurable pain as Burguk tightened his grip on her hair, giving one final thrust and letting his cock explode in her mouth. Buzum quickly gulped down the massive amount of cum his dick spewed, enjoying the taste and warmth of it going down her throat.

Finishing his climax, Burguk released his grip on her head, letting out a sigh of contentment. Buzum wiped away some stray cum that was dripping down her chin, licking it off her finger.

“You don’t think you would be up for a going away party, would you Buzum?” Burguk asked, his cock going soft for only a second as it caught a second wind, becoming fully erect in only a few seconds.

Buzum contemplated his offer…

What will Buzum decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)