More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by welshwonder welshwonder

Who would you like to hear about first?

The Surprising

It's not all about who I do, it's a lot more about the things I see!
What do I mean by that?
Well, celebrities get in to my car knowing there is a more than just a level of confidentiality involved, they know I am bound by contract to absolutely keep their secrets or that was until a very recent court ruling that says I can now tell all. I'll tell you more about the court case soon in another story but I've done this job for years and people have trusted me over their partners of decades, before their agents and managers and friends.
I'm part chauffeur, part therapist for a lot of them.
Some even get off on me being the driver, they'll see how far they can go. Doing things that ae obviously intended to shock me.
those that don't know my background fail to see I'm not easily shocked. As long as they not damaging my car doing anyone underage or hurting anyone without their consent, I'll let it go.
I've seen aristocrats get fucked, angelic pop stars stop the car to urinate or masturbate in public. I've seen homophobes have homosexual sex, I've seen hard faced celebrities cry and most of them . . . well most them get off knowing I'm seeing it all.

Sometimes though I am surprised, sometimes the last thing I'd expect can happen. there's never a dull moment.

In 2010 I was booked for a full month to look after and drive a famous Actor and his wife.
They were staying in a privately rented house in Cairngorm Scotland.
He was filming a movie there and she'd decided to come along so they were not apart too long.
This actor is very well known, an A lister and he's a known as a bit of a charmer.

One morning I pulled up to pick him up and his wife came to the car saying he'd already left for work but could I drive her and her friend to a nearby town so they could shop.
I said it would be fine and waited in the car patiently. I sat there for about 40 minutes before the two women made their way out and I let them into the back of the car.
As I drove I could hear the two giggling and talking. I occasionally checked the mirror and caught the wife looking at me and smiling.
She is a good looking woman and I half hoped she was flirting with me cause her husband was an arrogant arsehole!

Once in town they got out and went shopping. I said I'd park nearby and to just call if they needed me.
About 3 hours later I had a tipsy call and Jennifer (the wife) called and asked to be picked up.
They both came staggering to the car giggling and obviously drunk. They'd had a boozy brunch and were both the worse for wear.
As I drove back I looked at her "Friend" for the first real time.
"It couldn't be, surely!" I thought to myself.

Before too long they were both kissing in the back of the car and Jennifer had her hand up her friends skirt and then it became clear! Her hand was wrapped around a small but hard cock. It was her husband in drag!
His legs were shapely in stockings, and high heels, his make up and wig were immaculate, they'd obviously made a huge effort and evidently done this before.
Of course now I knew it was him I could see it but if I didn't know he'd definitely pass for an attractive woman.

"Would you like me to find you somewhere quiet or to just keep driving?" I asked
They broke their kiss and she said please find somewhere , she added it needed to be quiet.
Scotland is pretty much an ideal place for quiet out the way locations. I drove just a couple of miles and found a quiet country lane that led down to a small lake.
As I pulled up I gazed in the mirror. They'd straightened themselves out and stopped playing.
I turned to them and asked if they'd like me to give them some privacy. It was the husband who replied.
"No, would you .....erm would you watch us or consider joining us?" he spoke in a soft female voice.
"Join you ?" I asked slightly surprised
"We've talked about it for years and have done lots but never involved someone else!" he continued.
As he spoke his wife lay back and opened her legs , she showed off her stockings and expensive panties, I knew I wanted her. She was stunning.
I thought "Fuck it!"
I climbed out of the car and then let myself into the spacious rear area.
I sat in between them and kissed her. She moaned loudly and I'm sure I felt her shudder in pleasure.
I felt her hand find my cock and my hand dove into her lace panties, she was wet, very wet and my fingers slid into her.
I looked at him and he was now watching us. He had his hand in his knickers playing with his little cock.
She moved and got her mouth onto my cock. Her head bobbed and her lipstick covered lips glided up and down me , I was in bliss.
they talked to each other saying how turned on they were. He told her to lick my balls , then suck me some more.
This had been their fantasy for a long time.
Eventually she came up and kissed me then asked if Lilly could try?
I obviously understood her husbands female name was Lilly.
I didn't speak I just offered my cock to Lilly.
She kenlt in the large footwell of the car and i watched her focus completely on the cock in front of her. First her hand grasped it, she said to her wife "It's so big!"
The wife, Jennifer, smiled and just said "It's perfect Lilly!"
Lilly started sucking on the tip then took more and more as she enjoyed it more. Jennifer had her phone out videoing her dolled up husband sucking his first cock.
She was masturbating with her other hand.
Then she joined him and they both licked my hard cock and shared kisses and there was undoubted love between the two of them.
She climbed up on me and her pussy sank onto my cock and she shuddered and screamed as she did so.
Her orgasm was huge as she sank onto my length. His tongue was around her ass, pussy and my balls.
She started to ride me hard and fast. Bouncing on my cock and grinding out against my full balls.
I just let them enjoy what they were doing and she rode me for what seemed forever, it was probably tem minutes.
Before I shot a huge load of cum deep into her.
She lifted off and he buried his mouth onto her pussy licking and sucking my cum from her.
As he cleaned her, she cleaned me with her pretty mouth, she looked up at me and just said "Thank you!"
She put my cock away and they both straightened themselves out.
I got back into the front of the car and drove to their rented house.
They got out and went inside without saying another word.

But it was the start of a VERY eventful working period for myself.
And perhaps my largest ever tippers!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)