More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lisa Lisa

Who are you?

The Student

You hurried towards the exit and waited outside for her to appear. The image of her breasts hidden under her sweater and her shapely legs encased in her tight jeans lingered in your mind and kept stirring your groin. When she came through the door and headed into the hall, you stepped in front of her, "Hey, how are you?"
She stopped and smiled, "Hi, I'm fine. You?"
"Fine, fine. I'm John and you are?" you replied while looking her over and finally resting your eyes on mine and offered your hand.
"I'm Lisa," she said while shaking your hand, "nice to meet you."
You smiled, "Nice to meet you too. I noticed you weren't paying much attention. Have you had this lecture before?"
She shook her head, "No, I just had trouble concentrating. I guess I didn't had enough sleep last night."
You lifted your eyebrows, "Oh? You've been partying?"
Again she shook her head, "No, I don't party really, I need to graduate or I'll be stuck in lousy jobs for the rest of my life."

"What do you do?" you asked curiously.
She shrugged, "At the moment I'm tending the snack bar at the cinema down-town and clean after they close. Not a very glamorous job, but it covers the cost of living while I study."
"Oh... Yes, I can imagine it's not something you'd do for the rest of your life. What did you do before starting this course?" Your eyes drifted to her chest and you tried to imagine what her breasts looked like without the loose sweater covering them.
She sighed, "I've been a waitress, I flipped burgers and I manned the reception of a car wash. All to save up to be able to study."
"Really? Wow. How old are you then?" you asked without really caring about the answer. It was obvious she was over eighteen, but young enough to be interesting to you.
"Ehm," she started hesitantly, "I'm ... twenty-seven. I know, kind of old to start a course like this. You?"
You nodded and moved your eyes up to her lips, wondering how they'd feel wrapped around your now stiff member. "I'm nineteen," you paused briefly, "so... would you like to hang out later and discuss the lecture so you can catch up on what you missed while dreaming about me?"
'Darn, caught,' she thought, then nodded at you blushing slightly while cursing at herself for the involuntary reaction to his words. "Yes, sounds good to me. What time are you finishing?"
"Five," you said, "How about we meet at 6pm in front of the main entrance?"
"Sure, I don't have any plans and I don't have to work tonight," she said and wondered what else might happen tonight.
You smiled, "Great, see you then. Gotta run, my next class starts about now. Great meeting you."
"See you then," she replied while you turned and started to rush away.

What happened at 6pm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)