More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lisa Lisa

What happened at 6pm?

You invited her to your room

You walked up to the main entrance and smiled as you saw her kill time playing with her phone.
"Hey Lisa!" you said rather loudly as you approached her.
"Hi John, nice to see you again," she smiled and put her phone in her bag.
You ran your hand through your still damp hair from your shower you took before coming here and looked her over, "Nice coat... Hey I haven't eaten yet. Would you like to share a pizza in my room?"
She looked down at her somewhat worn, but favourite coat then back at you she chuckled, "This old thing?" and nodded, "Pizza sounds fine to me. I haven't eaten yet myself. You live on campus?"
You pointed over your shoulder, "Yep, in the student housing building over there. What about you? I've only seen you in lectures."
She shrugged, "Sadly I can only afford a small apartment in a converted warehouse on other other side of town. It's nothing special."
You nodded in the direction of the student housing building, "Let's go, shall we?"
She nodded and walked in silence with you into the building, we made our way to your room and you held the door open for her.

"This is my home, at least for now," you said as she stepped inside.
She looked around as you closed the door behind you. It was a simple student's room. What management considered the basics were there. A bed, a desk, a bookcase, a wardrobe and a kitchenette. The decorations on the walls showed a variety of posters, emblems and notes. It was clear that not all of them were yours, as some of the posters were showing concert announcements dated back to the late 80's. You pointed at the desk, "There are only two seats, the chair there or my bed. You choose. I'm going to call the pizza place. Is a pepperoni one okay?"
"Sure, I'm not fussy about pizzas," she replied with a smile and took off her coat before hanging it over the back of the chair. She placed her bag next to the desk and sat down while you ordered the pizza. When you finished you sat down on the bed and placed your phone on the night stand.
"So," you started, "what do you think about the psycho-babble lectures?"
She laughed, "Psycho-babble, eh? So far they're actually quite accurate as far as I can tell. I find it fascinating how psychology and physiology influence each other. What about you?"
You shrugged, "I'm not sure if I buy all that. I know, they say mind over matter. But they never say matter over mind."

She chuckled, "Sounds like you've never been around a woman with PMS?"
"Fuck, yeah. You're right, that is matter over mind! I hadn't realised that, but so far that was never mentioned in any lecture. I mean, all this stuff today about endorphins released by doing stuff and them influencing your mood, you think it's for real?"
She looked thoughtful for a moment, "Yes, I think it is, although I missed most of today's lecture, as you know. I suppose that doing certain things that make you happy are examples of that."
"I guess, but hugging? I don't know. Sure they make me happy-ish, especially if it would be with a woman like you," you said with a smile and winked.
She chuckled, "Okay, get your notes out and we'll go over the theory before testing it?"
"Great idea, Lisa," you said and dug in your backpack and got your notebook out. You plugged it into the wall, "If you want to read along you'll have to come and sit with me, my battery is drained."
She fished her paper notebook from her bag and apologized, "Old school, laptops are a luxury for me."
You looked surprised, "How do you write and print your assignments?"
She laughed, "At the internet shop down-town."
"Seriously? That's got to be one of the worst places to work on your assignments. All the noise and such," you said shaking your head.

She went over to your bed, sat down next to you and peered to your screen, "Hey that is actually a cool idea, using a mindmap."
"Yeah, it works for me. Although linking back to other topics is a little awkward. I can only make reference arrows. Like that one," you said pointing at the screen.
She leaned in to see what you were pointing at, "Oh that one? It's barely visible, I understand how easy it is to miss them."
You unfolded some branches and pointed at one of the junctions, "This is where the lecture started, if you follow the branches out, you can probably tell me which parts you remember and which you don't."
She leaned in closer and used your trackpad to navigate. You leaned in closer as well and secretively sniffed up the remnants of her perfume.
"That one was the part where I zoned out," she said while pointing at a textbox.
You began to discuss the key point and were soon engrossed in the various parts of the lecture. You were interrupted by the pizza delivery guy knocking on your door. You paid the pizza and brought it back to the bed.

"Do you need a plate?" you asked as you put your laptop away.
She shook her head, "No no need, eating pizza like this is fine. How much was the pizza?"
You shook your head, "My treat." You opened the box and presented the contents to her, "Grab a slice."
You ate in silence and when we were done there was a quart left. You grinned, "That'll be tomorrow's breakfast," and put the box on the kitchenette.
She laughed and shook her head, "How can you stomach that, first thing in the morning?"
He shrugged, "It's quite good actually. Hey want something to drink? I have some soda cans in the fridge."
She smiled and nodded, "Do you happen to have something like Sprite?"
"Yes, I do," you reached into the fridge, got a can out for her and picked a Coke for yourself.
"Thank you," she said as you handed her the Sprite. She opened the can and took a sip. She looked at you while you drank from your Coke. She took another sip and placed the can on your night stand.

"There isn't much left from the lecture to discuss. How about doing that test that you proposed earlier?" you asked with a grin.
She chuckled nodding, "Yes, I did say that. Let's do it." She got up from the bed and held her hand out for you. You got up and stepped in front of her, still holding her hand. Our eyes met and we both didn't move for a moment, then we started to laugh.
"Suddenly it has become awkward," she laughed and you nodded in agreement. She placed your hand on her side, let it go and placed mine on your shoulder. You placed your other hand on her other side and mine moved to your other shoulder.
You laughed, "Now it looks like we're going to dance."
She laughed with you and pulled you against her, "Now it's not." And wrapped her arms around you. You took at as your cue to do the same, sliding your hands from her sides onto her back. We stood like that for a moment.

"Are you feeling any happier or something else?" she asked, "It seems to me that it's just a hug."
You nodded as you felt a stirring in your groin from the warmth of her lower belly, "A little, but I suppose that's what it should be. It didn't sound like it should be very strong anyway." You laughed, "Otherwise everybody would be hugging all the time everywhere."
"Yes, very true. I think the world would be a better place if it did work like that," she said as she placed her head against your shoulder, slowly caressing your back while she inhaled your scent.
"Hmmm, this is nicer, Lisa," you said as your member started to stiffen.
She chuckled and gave you a squeeze, "Hey, I like how your voice resonates in your chest. It's funny and pleasant."
You chuckled while you caressed her back and asked, "Is it any nicer for you too?"
She nodded humming, then said, "Yes, it is." She slowly let go of you and moved back a little, "I guess our little test proves the theory to be right."

"Yeah, but it was only one test," you said while examining her face, "How about we do it again and see if it's different?"
She smiled and nodded, "Sure, it was nice and I think the next one will be equally nice or maybe even better." She wrapped her arms around you as she nestled herself against you.
You placed your hands on her lower back and began to caress her up and down. She placed her head against your shoulder again, letting out a soft hum and started to caress your back. You enjoyed the moment for a while, then your hands went gradually lower onto her buttocks. Her hands moved up onto your shoulder blades and she briefly hugged you tighter. You gave her buttocks a gentle squeeze in response. It made her hum soft again.
"It's better this time," you whispered.
She nodded against your shoulder, "Hmmm yes, it is."

What did you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)