More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

The Static Manipulator and Ms. Watson

It was finally summer, and the school year was officially over. Despite this fact, Amy Watson found herself still in the school overseeing students. Well, former students really. Two of the recently graduated seniors had both been accepted into the highest rated schools in the country partly on the basis of their science skills, but mainly due to a paper they published on the theoretical extended use of static electricity and the manipulation of atomic bonds and forces. After they had graduated, the two students approached the school and asked to use the building over the summer to develop a prototype based on their paper. The High School decided to let them, hoping that any success would bring even more academic prestige to the school. However, they could not just be allowed to roam the building unsupervised, so Ms. Watson had volunteered to watch over them them while they worked. She would have called it babysitting, but they were both adults. She had taught both of them and liked the two boys well enough, and she was also was getting a small bonus to just sit around and develop her future lesson plans, so Ms. Watson was overall fine with the arrangement. Still young, and relatively new to teaching, Ms. Watson would not deny that she would gladly take any credit she could for this little project if it ended up producing something important.

The boys had been tinkering and building for a few weeks now, and they currently had some sort of prototype nearly in the works. Ms. Watson was sitting at her desk in the classroom connected to the science lab by a door when she heard one of the boys cry out happily. Curious as to the development, Ms. Watson rose from her desk and walked over to the lab. When she entered, she found the two former students, Jason and Tyler, huddled around a spherical metallic looking device about the size of a baseball muttering excitedly to each other.

"Everything alright?" She questioned as she approached the experiment.

"Better than alright!" Tyler exclaimed excitedly. "We got a visible reaction!"

"Oh really?" Ms. Watson stopped across from the table at the two boys and examined the workspace. "And what exactly does that mean?"

"Do you see that piece of fabric on the table?" Tyler pointed to a silver strip of cloth sitting a foot or so away from the metal orb. "We managed to manipulate it with the field! If we tune this thing a bit more we might actually be able to get full control!"

"Oh! Interesting...So you can move it with that device?"

"That's the idea." Tyler nodded. "We're not quite there yet."

Ms. Watson glanced up at the two boys and noticed Jason quickly look back down at the device from where he had been obviously starring at her. Amy's good looks had caused somewhat of a stir amongst the students and faculty over the years, but it had never really bothered her before. Her lips threatened to smile as she noticed the blush in Jason's cheeks.

"Well, aren't you going to show me?" Ms. Watson asked.

Jason looked back up and smiled before they both enthusiastically agreed. After flipping a few switches and turning a few knobs on a board of controls hooked up to the device they told her that they were good to go.

"Activating in three...two...one!" Tyler pressed a button and the spherical device began to emit a low hum.

Ms. Watson perked up as the strip of cloth on the table seemed to shift slightly, almost like a twitch.

"Cool, right?" Tyler asked as he looked from the fabric to Ms. Watson.

Ms. Watson shook her head as if it clear it and nodded back with a smile. The strip of cloth on the table was not what had made her perk up. As soon as they turned on the device, Ms. Watson felt her panties suddenly twitch between her legs as waves of very subtle static electricity began to suddenly flow around the garment. With the device still running, that subtle tickling static feeling was still coursing around her nethers.

"Does it -ahem - does it affect other fabrics?" Ms. Watson shifted her stance as her underwear continued to practically hum.

"Hmm? We're not sure. We still barely have been able to get this strip of cloth to do anything." Tyler had diverted his attention away back to the device. "We're still trying to work out exactly how the frequency tuning works at the moment."

Well whatever frequency it was tuned to now was having quite the effect on her panties! Thank god it was not affecting her bra too.

"Hmm, interesting..." Tyler leaned in to look at some sort of dial. "We're getting more positive feedback. Jason help me try and fine tune this signal."

Before she could say anything, the two boys quickly turned some more knobs and switched before pressing some sort of activation key. When they did, the strip of cloth on the table momentarily hopped an inch in the air before falling back down. Ms. Watson yelped, and seemed to jump a bit as well.

"Woah! Did you see that!"

Ms. Watson had leaned forwards slightly to grip the edge of the table. Whatever those boys just did had seriously cranked up the sensations coursing through her panties. Not only had the subtle static feeling amped up to what felt like hundreds of tiny tickling static touches, her panties had actually wedged up tighter and bounced her up in the air! Glancing down at her waist, Ms. Watson also noticed that whatever static was affecting her panties was beginning to make her long tan skirt subtly twitch and push away from her waist like her underwear was repelling it.

"Y-yes. Very interesting!" Ms. Watson chirped, trying to keep her composure. God that electricity was distracting! "Now let's -mmm - let's go ahead and take a break."

"What? But Ms. Watson we're narrowing in on a signal finally!" Jason suddenly interjected.

"I..." Amy was not sure how much longer she could keep her cool with this feeling. "Alright! Just call me back in once you get it!"

She turned and quickly strode out of the room, hoping that distance from the machine would clear away the affects. To her dismay, as she left the lab and got back to the classroom, she found that the in her panties had not reduced at all.

"Fuck!" She whispered, placing a hand against her crotch.

From the other room, she heard Tyler call out: "The feedback is stronger! Re-focusing the signal and increasing output seventy five percent...now!"

Ms. Watson gasped with shock as the static in her underwear practically exploded. Her ankle-length beige skirt flared out taught on all sides with an audible fwumph as her underwear gripped her hips and shoved itself between her cheeks. Somehow, like the tiny jump before only a hundred times stronger, she found herself lifted clear off the floor of the classroom. It was like a cloud of static energy was billowing around her hips, and she was being lifted into the air by the upwards tug of her underwear while being buoyed by the field. She tried to press down on the skirt to grab at her underwear, but the once loose garment was now taught on all side like a parachute.

"Mmmph! She clapped a hand over her mouth to suppress a moan.

The static touches now felt like they were snaking their way up into her nethers, electrifying her pussy. With her hands unable to reach down between her legs to combat the sensation, she tried to cross and twist her legs, but to no avail. Her upwards flight had lifted her about halfway between the floor and the ceiling, but she was not falling back down like before. As the electric touches practically diddled her from below, she slowly bobbed up and down in the air like a cork in the sea.

She almost called out to the boys, but the thought of them seeing her like this stopped her. She doubted the administrator would believe that she flashed two former students because a science project somehow made her panties lift her off the ground! She almost screamed when a particularly ticklish static tendril snaked up into her asshole and began dancing around.

She shifted her hips and tried to wriggle her rear around to somehow affect the static energy in her underwear holding her up, but her movements seemed to have no affect. All it did was make her grind against the already groping tickling touches of the static fingers. A low moan escaped her lips, and she quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. With a start, Ms. Watson realized that she was about to orgasm. The craziness of the situation had distracted her from it, but between the touches, hums, and tickles, she suddenly realized that this static energy in her underwear was about to send her over the edge.

"Hey Tyler! Tune the frequency on band five five seven up fifteen percent and increase output by eight!" Ms. Watson suddenly heard Jason call out from somewhere back in the lab.

A moment later, Ms. Watson squeaked as she was bent forwards in the air and flown across the classroom to the far wall as the energy in her underwear increased. Not only that, the static touches between her legs somehow seemed to actually focus up on her pussy and asshole, arcing their way up to bring her to an electrifying orgasm. She caught herself against the concrete wall, between various corkboards and pictures lining the bricks. Her backside floated up behind her as the now focused tendrils of static went to town on her flower and back door. At this point it was practically sensory overload, and Ms. Watson crossed her eyes and curled her toes as her whole body was wracked by the orgasm twitching through her nethers.

After a minute of this, she heard Jason call out something else and the static mercifully began to relent just as her orgasm was receding. She slowly drifted backwards away from the wall and down towards the floor. She somehow managed to land right behind her desk where she collapsed back into her chair. She just sat there for a moment, trying to catch her breath. Had that really just fucking happened?


Back in the lab, Jason was standing with his back to the wall staring back out at the lab at Tyler. He had stepped out to ask Ms. Watson a question and had froze in place when he saw her hovering in the air above her desk, exposing everything beneath her skirt to him. It taken him just a moment to realize what was happening, and when he noticed the tiny lights of static electricity dancing across her panties, it only confirmed it. He could have helped her. He could have yelled at Tyler to turn it off. Instead, he had seen a chance to try something amazing.

At his command, Tyler had tuned the frequency at the last moment to send Ms. Watson completely over the edge. Then, at Jason's command, he had slowly eased the power back down to zero.

"You good dude?" Tyler asked his friend.

Jason shook his head, and quickly walked back over to the table to hopefully hide the erection threatening to swell in his pants. "Yeah yeah, I'm good. It's actually working!"

"I know! Jason, this thing is going to do incredible things."

Their project had just made hottest teacher in the school orgasm right in front of him. As far as Jason was concerned, it already had.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)