More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Details:

The Slums

The slums are, as the name implies, a sorry excuse of a district outside the main center... though in this new world ruled by demons it's meaning became somewhat different.

What is now known as cities are made by a small high town as a core surrounded by a much bigger slum, which unlike it's futuristic center actually resembles an actual slum from the old era... if not for the red light district vibe coming from all over.

Unlike the high towns this is not an area properly ruled by demons, as some of them preferred their humans with some more fire in them rather than submitted slaves, resulting in an area where humans believe to have some degree of freedom.

There is no breed-whoever-you-want policy and ranking in this place, and anyone capable of fending for themselves would do so when trouble came for them.

When talking about demons, the resident here are either the low-class or the low-ranked ones, or simply those who prefer the old style to the futuristic high-town, whereas as for humans... here is where most of them are found, with the ratio man-to-woman still tending towards the female side, though not nearly as much as the female excess in the high towns... more like a 6-4 in slums for females compared to the 9-1 in the high towns.

Bars and clubs are in high demand here with each having varying degrees of lewdness going on, whereas only low-class brothels can be found as the high-class ones are located mostly in the high town.

Peculiar jobs of the slums are the high-town worker and the farm breeder.

The high-town worker, also know as unofficial servants, refers to those employed by servants of high-town demons coming to the slums in search of part-time workers for the odd-jobs and chores in their master's mansion.

Such job is know to pay well and even gives girls the safety of the virgin ID, as virginity is indeed a premium quality for the employers when choosing their workers, though being an “unofficial servant” there is always the “danger” of the master noticing the worker and fucking her like he'd do to any other servant of his.

The farm breeder refers to those girls seeking work into an human farm...a financially rewarding job actually, each breeding session lasting a week and paid no matter how it ends, though if pregnancy is confirmed no extra cash is given for the additional days spent in the farm till the birth.

More details?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)